Spartacus Legends - Unlimited Free Gold Glitch [TUTORIAL]

Bullet Jul 1, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

http://youtu.be/nhOZ19lLBeY

[​IMG]

This tutorial will show you how to get unlimited gold on Spartacus Legends for free.

Step 1 - Get yourself so you only need one more fight to level up, preferably an easy fight. Level 7-8 or 8-9 is recommended as you'll be earning 3 gold per time, a rather high amount for that stage of the game.
    Step 2 - Beat the snot out of a poor, innocent, victim-of-his-own-time-period slave as if you were Paula Deen acting out her moistest fantasy.
    Step 3 - Try get the image of a moist Paula Deen out of your head. Good luck.
    Step 4 - When the "Level Up" splash appears, wait until all the bonuses and, if applicable, perks have appeared, and immediately hit the guide button and exit to the dashboard. If done correctly you should open the game again and find that you kept all the money, both silver and gold, but dropped back down to the EXP point you were at before the fight.
    Step 5 - Continue doing this to your heart's content.

This will directly lose Ubisoft money in paid gold and will almost certainly be patched, so get on it fast. Don't feel too guilty about abusing it though; the game is absolutely crammed with game-breaking bugs, glitches, abysmally long loading screens (which I removed in this video. You're welcome. It cut the duration down by nearly 10 minutes.) and of course wasn't even playable for the majority of it's release. The online matchmaking is too laggy to be considered multiplayer, private matches are impossible, and the game is a monotonous and repetitive grindfest with almost no replay value at all.

Tutorial and video by: FatTonyVG Please rate and comment if you use his glitch.

2. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox One
  3. Bu

Bullet Guest

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

It's a class glitch apart fro the loading times of the game when you restart, a good friend has been doing it for a few days now ;)

5. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
  6. DatChrmoSchwinnGuy

DatChrmoSchwinnGuy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Cool, I'll try this before it gets patched.

7. pa

pacinoallstars Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    is this patched on xbox 360? I wanna start with this game.

8. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    the other day the game had a big update and it was listed in the changes so i belive it was patched but iv not tried myself so cant say for definite