South Park Stick of Truth Missable Achievement Saves

bcool2k Mar 5, 2014

1. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Looking for saves to help unlock any of the following achievements. I understand the game just came out and i am really enjoying it, but there are several missable achievments that require multiple playthroughs. Please if anyone has any of the following i am sure several people would be interested and eternally grateful thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me if u would rather NOT post them here.

Looking for;any of the following game saves to help unlock achievements:

FOR tHE HOARDER= Sell Nothing the entire game.
    NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND= Complete the game without ever ending a combat with a buddy knocked out.
    CLOTHES *****=Complete all available Costume Sets.
    FuLL ARSENAL=Collect all the weapons and costumes available in the game.
    CHINPOKALYPSE=Collect all 30 Chinpokomon.

I believe ;these are the only missable achievements but feel free to add more to the list. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. sp

spfj35484 Newbie
    0/47

I have one for "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND", a save before the final battle
    I'm looking for the others ones however, I missed one Chinpokomon in the School and it was missable, so I also missed the final friend, which is the Chinpokomon company

3. DO

DOPEBOI Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Could you upload that save bro, my save got currupted and i was at the final boss. Thanks.

4. romanzad

romanzad Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    With the save system of this game I imagine a save set could be put together for the more difficult saves! I'm still on my first play through myself and just enjoying the game but on my second play through I might make strategic saves for the missable achievements if they haven't been made before hand

5. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I also missed the one chinpokomon in the school:( Also accidentally sold some gear when i thought i was buying it doh:( I think im still on target for No Children left Behind as long as killing Kenny doesnt count since u cant actually revive him in battle he just comesback after after a few turns. Would still love the save or even be interested in starting a set if someone wants to help me thanks.

6. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have actually started to work on a legit save set for this game so far with help from a few members. i have the collect 5 and 15 chinpokomon saves that will pop both respective achievements. I am NOT sure if someone will beat me to it as this is my first save set but im having fun with it and they both pop fine. However, i do believe these saves will require u have the pre order dlc Fellowship Pack as this is what my character is wearing. I am just testing the waters and wanted to show an update and to ask again if anyone wants to help contribute please pm me witth details and ill test em out and give full credit of course thanks:)

7. sp

spfj35484 Newbie
    0/47

I'm currently doing a second playtrough, and will try to create a save set for all the missable achievements and combat achievements, as I don't have those as well. I'll upload them as a set, instead of just 1

8. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok cool i have a few more now that i have created and tested and will work on some more tomorrow if i get the time. Please pm me if u want to combine forces on this save set thanks again:) I now have tested and working Chinpoko Loco, Junk Hoarder, Make it Rain, and You Bstrd! done so far!! I look forward to your save contributiions thanks for the reply. I am absolutely loving this game:)

9. teddyfeathers

teddyfeathers .. Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not A Miss-able Save But Can Upload Nonconformist and more popular than jesus if anyone is doing a save set.

10. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Do you have the fellowship pre order dlc because my saves may require it. I got a tested and working Shopaholic, and More Poplular than Jesus save also right before you recruit the goth kids achievement. Also working on Parkeologist even anyone knows a list of all available garages because i swear i opened em all already. Probably only missing one.

11. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My first test save has been uploaded to the site with a mediafire link. Please read and follow the instructions for the save and it should work great. I hope to get some feedback. If the results are positive i may do some more for the site if I am allowed to thanks.