South Park Stick of Truth Full Legit 1k Save Set

bcool2k Mar 9, 2014

1. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    **PLEASE NOTE THESE SAVES MAY REQUIRE FELLOWSHIP PRE ORDER DLC TO WORK PLEASE HAVE THAT INSTALLED BEFORE U CLAIM THEY DONT WORK. I HAVE TESTED THEM ON TWO ACCOUNTS BOTH WITH THE DLC AND ALL LOAD UNLOCK AND POP JUST FINE**

These Saves will work WITHOUT the Fellowship DLC. (CONFIRMED by Famocity) Thanks!!

Ok guys and gals this is my first Legit Save Set. I wanted to share with u guys so i apologize if its got some issues. Any feedback is appreciated and I will UPDATE accordingly if feasible. I do encourage everyone to play this game all the way through at least once as its absolutely hilarious and definitively a true South Park experience. I spent all week creating and testing it on my own and with one other trusted friend . These saves are my own please do NOT post/share without asking my permission. This set has all Achievement Gamesaves to earn 1000gs with detailed txt documents on how to earn each achievement in the game very easily with minimal effort.

Please read the Instructions and Order VERY carefully for each save and this will unlock all 1000gs in legit order on a fresh account provided u have the above listed pre order dlc. I was several hours into the making of this set before I realized that these may NOT load without it As I use some of that gear throughout the set. So I apologize in advance if the set cant work for you. Hopefully it will be available soon enough on the marketplace for a couple bucks. I sincerely want this to be the ONE and ONLY save set that you will ever need for this great game.

*All CREDIT TO bcool2k and GamerDude

As always DONT forget to Rehash and Resign with your IDs. I suggest using Horizon.

I look forward to your feedback.

*Thanks to XPGAMESAVES and the Following Members for allowing me to host this set on their site:
    crabbycrabcrab, fatpat666, Dack, and especially my good friend GamerDude who was invaluable in helping create saves for this set.

Please NOTE the following saves will NOT be included in this set as they are cumulative & can be done at anytime. They will most likely pop on load on several of my saves. I take no responsibility for achievements popping out of order and recommend u test them on a dummy account first for safest measures. However, if you follow my instructions and order correctly they will all pop legit.

SAVES THAT MAY POP ON LOAD INCLUDE:

Weapon Proficiency= Score 100 Perfect Attacks
    Skilled Defender= Succesfully Block 100 Attacks
    Canadian Handshake= Fart on 100 Enemies Dead or Alive (Can be the same enemy)
    Animal Cruelty= Fart on 25 Animals (Cows and Rats WONT count). Dogs or cats work best.

I Hope You Enjoy This Amazing Game:)
    Many Thanks to Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Obsidian Entertainment, Ubisoft and their creative teams.

If i get enough positive feedback i plan on doing some more save sets of some of the popular games out now or in the near future maybe. I am NOT sure yet have to wait and see!!

Please REP+ LIKE as these Save Sets take ALOT of time and hard work to do properly.

Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3i9ov6ko96exrui/South+Park+TSOT+1k+Save+Set.rar

2. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Legit. thank you man. thanks for giving me props. glad you decided to release

3. MrDack

MrDack All work, no play. Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice work. ;)
    This will help a lot of people out.
    Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

4. Ge

GearsHead Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Great set. Only thing I would recommend if you edit it in the future is for the Gingivitis achievement. It is much easier to get during the 2nd trip to the school when the hall monitors change into nazi zombies. They bite more often than the regular hall monitors so there is less of a waiting game.

5. Da

DangerousBox Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Great save set, really helped.

6. Fa

Famocity Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you so much. Confirmed working for me & I DO NOT HAVE PRE ORDER DLC so you do not need this in order for these saves to work. Thanks again.

7. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah thanks i wish i had known i hated doing that achievement thanks for the heads up:) I just like to get it out of the way its missable and would rather just have it done. Please rep+ like if u can thanks.

8. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome news great to hear that i guess u just spawn without my pre order gear thats FANTASTIC new i was worried some people would NOT get to enjoy it:) Ill update that in my topic header.

thanks for the update i have added it to the Post Thread with credit to you of course:)

9. romanzad

romanzad Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is awesome! Fantastic work - thank you very much

10. Leganpe

Leganpe Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Many thanks!

11. iDarkgarza

iDarkgarza Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So No Child Left Behind is pretty much impossible with this save. Cartman has 4K heath and when kenny uses vomit he gets knocked down. Theres no way to avoid it. Help anyone?

12. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Use Speed Potion before every battle, this will allow u 2 attacks per turn which will allow u to use any healing potions u want. You should have plenty. Good block timing is essential in this game so dont get discouraged, if anyone falls in battle i have the perk that a taco restores them to full health. Also better blocking will avoid most of damage from any of Kenny's attack. It is really quite an easy fight to be honest. Dont worry about the final battle its story related to take control of all character in the final battle. Do the best u can and it will pop i promise. Its my save:) If it doesnt pop for some odd reason simply reload. That save is a real beast if u follow my txt instructions included carefully. It will pop up to seven achievments. Please let me know if u get through it. Like if u do please! I look forward to your feedback. Good Luck:)

13. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

14. Jhreptar

Jhreptar Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Great save, I have the game and hate about the missable collection you cannot retrieve after a certain point. Nonetheless the save help me to obtain them.

15. k5

k5martdom Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    how do you download the save

16. k5

k5martdom Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    doesnt work i tried says downloaded from another profile

17. MrDack

MrDack All work, no play. Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Did you change the ID's to your own?

18. di

dirtyslapper Newbie
    0/47

cant drag into horizon when I do it says "invalid signature type detected for the loaded package" ... anyone know what's wrong?

19. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Make sure u only drag the save file into Horizon. Then Rehash and Resign with your ID's first. If you drag the wrong file type into Horizon like say the .txt file u will get that error message. Make sure u only drop one file at a time in and it will definitely work. It is my save and has worked for several others on here. Please try again and pm me if get it working thanks and good luck.

20. OG

OGMang Newbie
    0/47

Re-buttal save doesn't work. It's not a xbox save.