Sony: PS4 Has The Lead Because We Listen to Developers

ADDZ Feb 4, 2014

1. AD

ADDZ Guest

Sony: PS4 Has The Lead Because We Listen to Developers

The last time sales were calculated, PS4 had been outselling Xbox One by well over a million units. While some industry analysts say the system's cheaper $400 price point is what's driving the charge, Sony's Fergal Gala sees things differently. In his mind, success seems directly tied to pandering to those that make games for your hardware. While speaking to GameSpot (via VG247), he says β€œIt is as simple as that. [PlayStation 4] is much easier to develop for, and it is performing and packing the punch that developers want." In that sense, he suggests that when creators favor your setup, better gaming experiences and public results can emerge from that.
    [​IMG]

However if there's one thing that mister Fergal acknowledges quite well, it's that this initial struggle is really only half the battle. With lots of time still left in the current console race, he cautiously admits β€œA lot can be achieved [in the future.] Millions of consoles can be achieved – despite a poor start, and we certainly had that the last time around.” When all is said and done, Sony's pro-developer strategy may be helping them now, but the years to come remain wide open.

Source: Dashhacks

2. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    PS4 is the winner in gaming ;)

3. AD

ADDZ Guest

Got to agree, I've loved this console and it will only get better. Games are my thing on console not Skype and talking to the thing just simply playing games as it should be and the power of this is actually amazing

4. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yup ;) and outlast coming soon ohhh yeaa baby :D add me on PSN : Spede1337 ;)

5. AD

ADDZ Guest

I'll get on and add you in a few min mate.

Having the speaker on the controller and the touch pad on it too is more than enough for me also the PS Camera for the Playroom is a good feature if you like that stuff but I just want to play MGS & Uncharted, Last of Us GOTY edition too and I'm happy