Console:
    Xbox
    i would pay £250 for it nut not much more

2. DahGame360

DahGame360 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    After watching the short hour long reveal its close to impossible not get the new console. With more coming in a few weeks @ E3, I can't wait to see what more they have to impress us.

-Hevoz

3. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will get it if i have the extra money for it, it will be harder to play with mod wise and jtag whatever it may be called though.. the idea now of having a few 360s lying around and if lucky a dev kit etc. would change with this console if it is so freakin high.

4. rsparrowk

rsparrowk Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If Microsoft doesn't do a better job of "selling" the Xbox One at e3, I will be going to PS4. I hate that they didn't show actual game play. Call of Duty's new engine looks like frostbite 1 with a touch of frostbite 2. Still lacking IMO. Right now it would seem PS4 is more focused on gamers while Xbox One is for the "All in One", I still got e3.

5. ja

jake34 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i will be sticking with wii u for now because i wasnt impressed with sony or microsoft. too much non gaming junk and i want to see about used game fees and new game/console prices.also with all the rrod and ylod problems i will wait a few years for the bugs to get worked out and hopefully a price drop will happen by then.

6. Sickmods

Sickmods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ill be buying 2. one for me another for my little brother. i cant wait for E3... looks like sata cable is still used so maybe a new fw for xbox one will be possible. it ddnt take long for them to find the jtag in the first 360 and with xecuter being super busy with getting new mods out. i dont see it taking any longer than a few months.

7. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Highly doubt that I will.

Seeing as how it will be very expensive, it doesnt have backwards compatibility with the 360, and the install of games is required so you have to pay a fee everytime you want to lend a game out or buy a used game...

it might as well be a pile of sh*t. I will be getting the ps4... if I am even gaming in the next year

8. bk

bknight Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sadly i will be getting a ps4.

Judging by the press conference if your not American MS does care about you.

9. al

alski33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    how long will it be before they stop making xbox360 games? lets face it does anybody get value for money from xbox live i know i don't i'm now back to a silver account, and the best offer they can come up with is get 600 ms points when you go gold, me thinks they could do a lot better ie 2400 points would be nicer and pay £5.00 for 3 months. They are robbing c#nts so i can't really see that happening and then theres the we value your call thing when you ring them but your 12th in the queue so when we answer your call we are going to drop your call as we are bone idle, when you ring from the Uk we get routed through to india/pakistan depends who has the braincell for the day and then its like tennis because the person your talking to you can't understand, so he/she transfers you up the braincell list which reall is the person their sitting next to, and im sure when you do get an answer from them and you hang up your next call is to the bank and you get put through to the person you were just talking to at xbox live.

So will i get a new xbox if they can train their staff to give you a better experience which they won't so no xbox one for me. saving for an alien ware pc then i can play for free on the net

10. Shnuff

Shnuff Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nope.. i dont think so... maybe like a year after launch :p

11. gmerdude

gmerdude Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    how long will it be before they stop making xbox360 games? lets face it does anybody get value for money from xbox live i know i don't i'm now back to a silver account, and the best offer they can come up with is get 600 ms points when you go gold, me thinks they could do a lot better ie 2400 points would be nicer and pay £5.00 for 3 months. They are robbing c#nts so i can't really see that happening and then theres the we value your call thing when you ring them but your 12th in the queue so when we answer your call we are going to drop your call as we are bone idle, when you ring from the Uk we get routed through to india/pakistan depends who has the braincell for the day and then its like tennis because the person your talking to you can't understand, so he/she transfers you up the braincell list which reall is the person their sitting next to, and im sure when you do get an answer from them and you hang up your next call is to the bank and you get put through to the person you were just talking to at xbox live.

So will i get a new xbox if they can train their staff to give you a better experience which they won't so no xbox one for me. saving for an alien ware pc then i can play for free on the net

I feel the same way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2