Tags:
  1. Sw

Swedishiwa Newbie
    95/188

well, hello...
    My name is Theo I'm a student in Sweden and a bartender in Norway on the holidays. I play a ton of games, maybe to much if there is such a thing. In my spare time if not playing games, I read, play some smoooooth music, write short stories, novels and the occasional haiku or just get piss drunk with some friends.
    I mostly play games on the pc but ever since I bought a ps4 I've been drifting more and more towards console gaming. It's just way more relaxed.
    Some of the games I'm playing right now are: league of legends, Diablo, path of exile, (wow), assassins creed, dragon game etc. the list is long guys!

Well I like to think that I'm rather friendly, and if you wanna play some games. Send me a pm. Even though I don't play the game you want to play. I just might buy it if you sell it well enought.

I'm rambling and I should stop before I write something horrible and morally incorrect.

Hope you have a nice day! :)

2. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    460/564

Console:
    Computer
    Welcome to XPG! hope you like it here its really fun and we have amazing members ;)

3. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice intro there, welcome to XPGamesaves hope to see you around the community ;)

4. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Welcome to XPG!!

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Welcome to the site, good to have you here.

6. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Welcome to XPG enjoy your stay bud. Pm me if you ever need anything love helping new members.