Skyrim Modding Service: Items,Skills,AV's, etc.

SerradedButterknife Jun 30, 2013

1. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ouch man.

2. SerradedButterknife

SerradedButterknife Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Piex4 I made your character like a female wolverine, no super smithing needed.

3. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Finally done with piex4's request now I'll just quickly do the last one then upload!

4. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Damn Buuzer, your saves pretty crazy. Well anyone wanting a cool save that doesnt want to bother me with a request download buuzer's save below...

5. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just a question do we need to rehash and resign them or are they good to roll?

6. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Am I supposed to guess your profile id? Of course you have to play with id's. If you get modio 5 it'll do it automtically for you. All you have to do is click on button while viewing the save.

7. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    haha well if you wanna go ahead and guess go nuts then. ill just throw it threw horizon.

8. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  9. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    other than it saying "this save relies upon data that no longer exists" when i first loaded it, it seems to be perfect. havent had a chance to check crit yet but movespeed is perfect.

oh and thanks for the ancient nord bow and arrows at the start, i completely forgot to ask for a bow and this will help out.

i think you missunderstood what i wanted. you gave me an increased fire rate with bows, i asked for the arrows to fly faster. not be shot faster.

10. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Listen guys, please like the original post. The whole reason I do this is for likes. I mean it's partially because I get alot of trainers from the wonderful XPG guys, and I figured I'd do this so I wasn't a leecher, but I actually owe a lot more to se7ensins and xbox360iso. Anyway ranting aside, in all seriousness, LIKE EVERY POST IVE EVER MADE, DO IT....

NOW!!!!!!!

11. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not to mention all the people that I've done this for so far that are obviously leechers. It's like, "oh, your accounts a week old and your first post is a thread requesting skyrim mods while the other two are on here, but you just happen to forget to like any of the posts?" "how odd...". Don't get me wrong I don't care about leechers, they'll always be there, I understand good and well that on sites like these being able to do a service isn't common since everyone here pretty much has hxd knowledge and more than a few have jtags/rghs, but there's still a lot pf people that don't reslly have capabilies. In other words I understand leechers and I've been in their shoes but it bothers me that they can't even be bothered to leave a like or two. Just look at the first page, out of three or four people narianor was the only dude cool enough to like the OP, and two of them just liked the post with their saves(at least they liked something). Not to mention people who don't follow the format...
    You know who you are and your already on my bad side.
    I spent about an hour out of the two and a half I spent on piepiepiepie's save looking up id's, that't ridiculous, not to mention unlike the people who follow the format(who will recieve free candy), the people that don't rarely make up their mind, like almost everyone that didnt follow the format just wrote something like, "yeah like every spell if thats okay"(read in keeanu reeves' voice, back in the day, when he sucked so bad it was good)
    Of course I want to do every spell but thats hardly possible, and then I sit there for two hours getting like two dozen spells and being all grumpy because I don't even play skyrim aside from when I'm doing requests now. Alright that concludes my slightly offensive and overzealous rant about a crappy service I'm doing. If you read this your my hero.

12. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    They actually do fly twice as fast, I gave a 30% increase in firerate in every weapon because I thought you'd like having every bow be like the zephyr. Also there might be a bug when you die, not sure, basically the bug makes a few mods disapear like modded carry weight, if that happens let me know I have the solution. The main reason I mess with the wepspeed multiplier is because I never liked two handed because they were slow, but after that they are better. Also when I mod the arrow fly distance it slows down the draw speed, like pretty bad, so the only way I can fix that is with what I did.

13. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    mmk fair nuff, its just seems overmuch with a hunting bow, but since i never get the perk that increases bows overal attack speed by 30% it should be too bad. as long as the arrows are faster so the freakin dragons can actually be hit by them im happy. also im kinda wierd when it comes to weapons, i like the challenge of the slow draw speed for daedric. also i agree on the wepspeed for 2handed they are unbearably slow.

14. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah, well let me know if that bug happens, Im actually worried since I use setav and not forceav(i should use). You'll get used to it though. Anyway, free candy awaits you, somewhere, I dont know how to make a post into a free candy dispenser but I'm working on it. Also don't run through forests too fast, I'm not sure if it'll happen since yoi movement speed is tweeked ever so slightly but at 2x it'll freeze because xbox cant render that fast.

15. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hasnt happened yet and 35% is what the werewolf gets (i think) when you run so this shouldnt cuz the freeze. and what do you mean by free candy?

16. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Free candy, idk yet... Right now its just a running joke. Maybe a save for another game of your choosing, maybe a chance to play with the almighty SBK on XBL, maybe actual candy, maybe RACECAR!

17. Bu

Buuzer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
  18. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    bottom right, above quote.

19. Ma

MasterofMuffins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    OMFG RARECANDY? HOW OLDSCHOOL!!! anyway username on XBL is MasterofPuppett if you wanna track me down go nuts.

also now i can stop checking every freaking chest, urn, or containter for some random item that makes me go OMFG WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!?!

20. DarkTonic678

DarkTonic678 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the save! Can't wait till I get home to try it.
    Thanks again.