Singularity Review

villan4eva Jul 13, 2010

1. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    3 Syllables................A-maz-ing!!

Singularity had a really deep story which confuses constantly, graphics are excellent in terms of attention to detail with the bakcgrounds and how everything runs so smoothly into each other.

Gameplay is perfect for the story as it plays, essentially, like Bioshock but with Beastly Guns And Time Travel :)

Only downsides.............Ammo and Enemies......... Ammo is as frequent as you actually need, the only ammo around is for guns that you don't have or can't get or the shop to get ammo is only in places where it's safe as opposed to places where its dangerous which would have added a bigger challenge and would have made you think " Shall I Risk Dying For Getting A Full Clip Or Risk Not Having Enough Till The Next Shop "

Enemies.......................Enemies, Enemies, Enemies.........They are either to easy to kill or just won't die even with the auto cannon ripping bits of intestine to shreds.

Those Are The Only 2 Problems With The Game Other Than That A Must Have For Any Fan Of The Bioshock Franchise And In Need Of Another Hit ;) 9/10

Villan4eva

[​IMG]

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm totally with you on that whole review. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAME. The ammo thing is kind of a downer but if you take the game at a bit of a slower pace you have enough energy in the TMD to waste most people. I like the many different chances and ways you can use the TMD. Finding ammo in this game is not hard but like you said, it's only enough to get you to the next ammo drop. Also i would like to be able to find more E99 to upgrade the weapons a little bit faster but other than that no complaints.

3. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeeah agree with you on the E99 front, theres are loads of it about but not much if that makes sense. theres loadds of E99 worth 10 tech and im like i don't want that gimme the 200's lmao