Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Silent Hills P.T. can't be downloaded anymoer even if it's in your dowload list

FreddyZVoorhees May 6, 2015

1. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    Last week, P.T. It was removed from the PlayStation Store, but several people had already downloaded the teaser previously could do so even after removal, since the game still contained in their list of downloads. Even when the license expires a game and some of the store, you can continue downloading it if you have already done this at least once.

Well, Konami really do not want us to play more PT, the horror teaser announcing Silent Hills to the world. The game, which until the other day was available for download if you had in your list of downloads, has been deleted from the PlayStation Store servers, or gone forever. If you try to download it now while you have it on your list, you receive an error message saying that you can not download.

[​IMG]

The GameHall tested and confirmed this fact. The only way you can play P.T. today is through a PS4 that is already installed with it in HD.

Accounts from Europe and Oceania were still managing to download to the closing of this news.

There is now an expiration date for P.T. to stop working on the PS4 that have it installed, being shown to some players who have the game.
    [​IMG]

2. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    i havent got a experation date on mine

3. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah that is the weirdest part, not all users are getting an expiration date. o_O

I just hope that's a glitch and they don't freeze it up, I loved that demo. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.