Sick Grinds Left 4 Dead Modded Saves

Sick Grind Dec 7, 2011

1. Sick Grind

Sick Grind Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    When i came across using the L4D 1k load & pop save i noticed that you get one achievement out of order as you unlock "complete all campaigns on expert" BEFORE you unlock "complete ONE campaign on expert" if your like me & hate achievements in the wrong order, i have modded two saves to help you beat ONE expert campaign then feel free to use the 1k Load & Pop and ull look 100% legit.

Right...attached are two saves that i have modded:

Save 1 - modded so that when you press the LB on your control pad you will automatically drop a Molatov, then when you press the RB this will regenerate your health to 100 & get you up if your incapacitated, these can be used unlimited times to drop as many bombs as u like & regen ur health wen u feel the need.

Save 2 - modded so that when you press the LB on your control pad you will automatically drop a Pipe Bomb, then when you press the RB this will regenerate your health to 100 & get you up if your incapacitated, these can be used unlimited times so drop as many bombs as u like & regen ur health wen u feel the need.

Resign the saves using which ever resigner you prefer (tho i use XPLODER), now clear your Cache so u remove any updates, load the game via your MU Offline then select single player campaign & play away.

Problems: Try rehashing them (application attached) then resign...i use XPLODER myself so if you find these dont work for you...please just post your problem & myself or another helpful soul may aid you.

These saves are a helping hand to complete a campaign on expert you still have to play all 5 chapters & you CAN die but this does make it a lot easier.

I learnt how to mod these saves from a great TUT by Fantasmacy :D

These mods are all my own work, im sure there's mod tools and saves out there but thought this may save you the time :D

Attached Files:

2. tucky

tucky Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    kewl thanks chuckles +1

3. LU

LUISMANUEL98 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox