Should i purchase a XB1 ?

apollo3841 Jun 27, 2014

1. apollo3841

apollo3841 UK JTAG/RGH Suppler ッ Lifetime Gold
    105/188

Home Page:
    Console:
    Other
    Well i cant seem to make my mind up weather to buy an xbox one or not, so i thought ill see what people have to say weather or not to buy one. thanks in advance!

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

The Xbox One is still in the midst of pulling itself through an identity crisis right now, it has gone from being all about multi media and focused heavily on TV features at launch and is slowly becoming what is should of been in the first place, a games console.
    I have no doubt that this time next year the Xbox One will have some great games to play and will be a much better console than what it currently is.

We are seeing a steady stream of updates each month that make the Xbox smoother and add missing features that should really have been there from the start, however the console was rushed so it didn't loose sales to Sony's PS4 (oh the irony) so we are seeing the console evolve post launch.

My advice is to wait until next year.

3. fi

filmfreak Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i would also say wait most of the games that are on the xbone are available on the 360. the multiplayer side is frankly phish compared to the 360 for sheer volume of player and lobbies, you can't party chat with anyone on the old 360 while your on the xbone either unless you got m8's with a xbone too your pulling a billy no mates when your gaming
    the second hand game market at the moment is dreadful, apart from the fact there aint that many games around for the bone they are still fetching silly money
    i wish i had waited till either xmas this year or the january sales next year i think i can still count the times iv played the xbox one
    i still find myself going back to the 360
    and if its supposed to be such a fantastic multimedia box why the hell can't i just stream from my pc like i used to on the 360
    i bought the 360 2 years after it launched and never looked back
    i really wished i had waited till the one had matured alittle before i jumped in

4. fi

filmfreak Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    double post

5. apollo3841

apollo3841 UK JTAG/RGH Suppler ッ Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Home Page:
    Console:
    Other
    yeah sounds like i will wait until next year then hopefully the xbox 1 will improve a lot ;)

6. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    It's really up to you man to buy the XBOX One, honestly the XBOX One is far from finished but you really need to play it yourself to get your first verdict of the console. If you don't like it, simply return it and tell them why.. If you watched E3 XBOX Phill Spencer and the team announced the XBOX One has some awesome stuff coming our way so i'd think also based on the games we have and that are coming etc.