See Rage's co-op in action

xTG_IrOnZzZ Sep 16, 2011

1. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Bethesda and id Software's new game Rage has a co-op mode. Let's take a look and see what it's like.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFQt5xd7puk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The game's style and gameplay doesn't show off anything new, but the game does seem like it could be a good looking version of Borderlands. I haven't read much great news about the storyline or bad news for that matter but the game looks like it might be a bit of fun and the Multiplayer might be where the game comes to shine.

Bethesda and id software have been quite tight-lipped about the game but it will be released at the beginning of October. Both Bethesda and id software have had a pretty good track record of really good games and I doubt Rage will be a problem if it fails as both companies have some big plans for games as well as a good back catalogue of games.

Fallout games and their DLC are still selling like mad and id Software (despite being owned by Bethesda) will probably make a good amount of money from Doom, Wolfenstein and a few great games from their repertoire, I might be getting Rage, might see how the demo is.

Via QJ.net

2. MR-5TiiGY-MVP

MR-5TiiGY-MVP The 5TiiG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This looks SICK. looks like its going to be a beast game. cant wait :) cheers for the shear

3. J74G

J74G Contributor
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah im going to buy it legit if its xgd3 because im really looking forward to this game im a big borderlands fan and i loved dead island and this is a game thats kinda the same and the co-ops just an added bonus cant wait for this