Ryse: Son of Rome coming to PC this fall

Bullet Aug 7, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Ryse: Son Of Rome which was originally an Xbox One launch title is set to release on PC later this year.
    Crytek has announced that the third person action adventure game will ship to PC along with all DLC and support 4k resolutions.

"We are bringing the Ryse experience to PC, with 4K resolution support," said Carl Jones, director of business development at Crytek. "4K gaming is another leap in graphics quality for PC gamers and Ryse is the perfect showcase for what's now possible in high-end PC games. We've given our team the opportunity to show what Cryengine can really achieve, without compromising quality, thanks to the incredible hardware available now to PC gamers. Ryse will be a benchmark PC graphics showcase this year and probably for a long time in future. Our community asked for a Ryse PC version, and we have the means and technology to deliver this title with the highest quality possible."

Xbox One gamers first see Ryse Son Of Rome when it was released last November along with the Xbox One.
    This is yet another ex-box exclusive that is shipping to PC, so far there are no recommended specs however Deep Silver who are handling the publishing said that both minimum and maximum specs will be coming soon.
    https://twitter.com/deepsilver/status/497411074837467136

If you are wondering if we will see a PS4 port of the game because Deep Silver are handling the publishing , the answer for now is no.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  2. Ro

Rocky Guest

I liked this game, I thought it was a bit short on the stroymode though ;)

3. Deeked

Deeked 3 Percenter Gold Subscriber
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I agree. It is a good game, but the story was way way way too short.