rgh won't boot up

goku223344 Nov 12, 2014

1. go

goku223344 Newbie
    95/188

I just got this rgh today and the owner said it doesn't boot up he said it started after he updated the dash so i wasn't aware that the xbox was in this condition so how do i fix the problem i mean i press the power button don't boot up and boot in xell via eject button it just keeps looping and saying tftp: no answer from server so im not sure what to do

2. xpgboogieman

xpgboogieman THE MAN
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sounds like you got a bad flash since the other guy try to update the dash apparently didn't know what it was doing see if you can get the original nand and refash it

3. XP

XPGXR Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Have you got rawflash v4 and a copy of your nand on a fat32 formatted usb and is it the usb plugged into your front usb port of your console if not google how to flash with rawflash v4 and you should be in your way to sorting your problem

4. go

goku223344 Newbie
    0/47

ok look this is what i've done so far i used xell reloaded to dump the nand by bridge porting and using the ip address they gave me i went on the site and downloaded the files after that i used Xebuild to reflash it and it renamed to updflash.bin put that file on a flash drive and i reflashed it using xell boot it up and nothing it's still doing the same thing does it have something to do with the dash because i put it on 16747

5. XP

XPGXR Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Dumping your current nand and reflashing it will prob not work as its was a bad flash so you would be flashing the same bad image back to the console, don't quote me on that though. you need your original nand or a donna nand from some one so you have a clean nand to reflash with

6. go

goku223344 Newbie
    0/47

yea i noticed that when i got home so im on the part where i type the LDV but im not sure what to type there

7. go

goku223344 Newbie
    0/47

ok i did all of that and still is not booting unless i got the nand wrong other than that nope

8. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Use JRunner to create a new nand image for your console. Aslong as you have your CPUKey you will be ok if Xell is still booting.

9. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Yah as long as xell is still booting should be an easy fix and have your cpukey best bet to fixing your issue. This happened to me awhile back but my xell was still booting and was able to flash a nand image back with xell. Well good luck bud hopefully you can solve this bud. ;)