1. mo

mortmaru Rookie
    0/47

I have just updated my RGH1 Trinity slim to dashboard 16747 applying avatar update also then installed latest dashlaunch 3.12.

The problems I am having is

When i use my live profile and try to start a new game of Gears Of War it keeps popping up overwrite existing game which I press A for yes but then it does nothing but keep going round in a loop with same thing popping up (I deleted the save file but still does it).

Now I thought this might be corrupt game so I copied it again to the drive and tried again same thing happened but it will launch if i am not signed into my profile (My profile is not corrupt).

The next problem I am having is when I try to run trainers the trainer does its popping thing but once I click the game it crashes and restarts the console.

I had no problems with this console before

Any ideas ??????

Thanks in advance

2. mo

mortmaru Rookie
    20/47

Any body please?

3. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If the game launches without problems while you are not signed, then I think your Profile is some kind of corrupt. Try to start the Game with another Profile. If it starts then you will know. Also did you use any Achievements Unlocker on your ( corrupt ) Profile ?
    And if you are using Trainers you always have to check what Title Update you are using and for which Title Update the Trainer was made that you want to use.

4. mo

mortmaru Rookie
    20/47

The game launches fine with no profiles selected.

I recovered my profile of Live in case it was corrupt and it still does the same thing.

The trainer I am using is from this site it states it works with all title updates for that game I even removed the title update to see if that was the issue it didn't make any difference plus even with the trainer not running i still can't play the game on that Live profile so it's not related to the trainer.

This is why I am confused.

5. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just as I have said before. Make a New Profile and see if it works there. I think your Profile is glitched ( corrupted ) somehow.

6. mo

mortmaru Rookie
    20/47

I created a new profile and it does the same thing.