RGH crashes when booting up GTA V from xexmenu

Redneckromeo May 20, 2014

1. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    ok so ive been running gta v from a different source as extracted files from using iso2god but now i want to use some trainers and i cant use them when it doesnt show the default.xex so i put gta v on my rgh the normal way through ripping disc 2 from the retail version using freestyle dash and everytime i launch from the default.xex it crashes and my console reboots. Now it does this with both my rghs and idk whats going on so if anyone could help thatd be great!

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Why do you need the game to show the default.xex? Is this a trainer made specifically to require access to it for some reason?

most trainer loaders will auto launch the game's .xex if you put the trainer and loader in the games folder, but even if you don't use the auto launch (like if you store all trainers in one folder) the trainer will still load into memory when you launch it's loader , then you just go and launch the game from FSD, xexmenu etc

3. Redneckromeo

75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Well i was using ioritree's trainer from 360haven and in his post it says if it puts you back to the dashboard it means it cant detect the default.xex when i put it in the one thats extracted as a god. and when i try launching the one that i ripped it crashes my console idk whats going on

4. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    yea just because it can't detect the xex just means the game won't auto load from there,, you'll have to get kicked back to the dash,, then load the game,,the trainer once launched will still be loaded into the memory region awaiting use until the console is rebooted or trainer is unloaded (which most trainers will not do),, unless he is doing something vastly different than every other trainer maker in the world you should be fine to run the game as GOD or whatever,, just load the trainer , when your kicked back to the dash load the game, and all should work fine

5. Redneckromeo

75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh lol thanks a lot i really appreciate it :) It worked lol

6. t3

t3fury Guest

just to add GTA V is known to randomly crash on a rgh/jtag. sometimes it just fails to boot and crashes on the loading screen