1. DarkNachoXD

DarkNachoXD PS3 Save Modder
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    [​IMG]

Download Link

Virus Scan

The game checksum and is not realese so please be patience for the work ;)

This tool was make from PS3 to PS3 maybe can work for XBOX 360 but you must test it

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Great stuff, thank you :D

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

Great share, thanks ;)

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Thanks for the share and welcome to XPG.

5. DarkNachoXD

DarkNachoXD PS3 Save Modder
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks to all :blush2:

6. St

StylesV13 Newbie
    0/47

DarkNacho i downloaded everything i needed to run your revelations 2 save editor im on windows xp pro service pack 2 and it errors out everytime any ideas guys please help

DarkNacho i downloaded everything i needed to run your revelations 2 save editor im on windows xp pro service pack 2 and it errors out everytime any ideas guys please help

7. cd

cdclubb1985 Newbie
    0/47

is this working, I used the other tool from dark nacho and it won't decrypt the save file. i can't get anything to decrypt revelations 2 game save. I have .net framework 4.5 and i run the tool as admin, but still not decrypting.

you get the error because your save file isn't decrypted sylyesv14, i got a save of revelations 2 of this site and it came decrypted, so i was able to use any save editor with it. i actually have a better save editor i got from 360haven, I'll upload it if i can figure out how to, but your save still needs to be decrypted to use it. So my work around was to use the other save from this webpage, i think it's (almost 100% perfect save for revelations 2) and use the modding tool that i have, mod what i wanted. Then use 360revolution to change Profile Id, Device ID and console id. and booted up the game. the save was in Chinese, but it wasn't nothing to change the language in game. i have both ps4 and 360 versions of revelations 2. wish i could mod the ps4 version

8. Se

Septum Newbie
    0/47

how do this works? I put in file to decrypt after I decrypt normally using bruteforce. Then I don't get fully dectypt file in hxd editor. How come this is? In your video it looks like it work but not for me. Why/

9. gh

ghost275 Newbie
    0/47

Your decrypter an save editor don't work from anyone on this site waste of time maybe post that to people do they won't waste time downloading crap