-Request- State of Decay save editor

narutard69 Jun 15, 2013

1. SO

SODNONYOSE Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    I'm still keen on a free save editor for the original and not the YOSE or the 2nd game on PC. On top of being able to edit resources, I would like it to also add characters or remove characters, edit traits (remove or add), edit skills (remove or add or change level of skills, maybe give a character level 7 cooking? Dunno if that would change anything but I bet the food would taste awesome and probably raise morale as well from it)edit locker inventory (give myself anything or clear anything if I don't want that junk cluttering the locker space), edit character inventory (basically the same, add or remove), edit character names (for fun), edit influence, edit character trust, edit morale (for both character and community as a whole), edit weapon statistics (like damage, fire rate, accuracy, recoil, etc.) edit vehicles (add or remove in park bays) and their stats too(inventory space, acceleration, top speed and handling), and probably others but that's all I can think of right now that would b cool to screw around with!