[Request] Skyrim Save Modification

DragonChild Jun 6, 2014

1. Dr

DragonChild Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Now I would do this myself but my video card is currently a paper weight and I can barely load Firefox most days much less Skyrim so I was wondering if it was at possible to get a little assistance with adding/removing a few things for my save.

Now i'm not making demands but to the person or persons who attempt to do these things please note that I have Dawnguard, Hearthstone, and Dragonborn installed on my 360. While it isn't absolutely necessary for you to have the same I have a fully built house in Falkreath and am making use of the Aetherial Crown exploit and if you could try to avoid damaging that it would be most appreciated.

Remove Speak to Greta about going to the Temple of Divines from miscellaneous quests. Mistakes were made and now it's stuck there permanently - I think the command to set it to complete is setstage SolitudeFreeform03 40 (I hear even with console commands this might be kind of difficult to perform, give it a shot and if it fails then no need to stress)

Resurrect the bandit leader/orc/whatever at the Rift Watchtower so that the quest "Kill the bandit leader located at Rift Watchtower" can be complete/removed from Miscellaneous quests. The map marker should be unlocked and I believe the commands to resurrect him are: prid d1f56 followed by resurrect .. might be easier to just kill him and advance the quest before saving.

Add 1 flawless sapphire to inventory - Player.Additem 00068523 1

Add additional money - Player.Additem 0000000f 9000000

Elven Arrows - Player.Additem 000139bd 9999

Firewood - Player.Additem 0006F993 9999

Iron Ingot - Player.Additem 0005ACE4 1000

Wedding Dress - Player.Additem 00088956 1

Savior's Hide armor - Player.AddItem 0002AC61 1

Hooded Mythic Dawn Robes - Player.Additem 000b144d 1

Hooded Black Robes - Player.Additem 00107108 4

Dragon Souls - player.forceav dragonsouls 70

One last note: I am currently in the process of skill training so I am in a state of "level up" which should probably be left alone. Thanks.

Here is the normal 360 save file:

http://www.filedropper.com/save99-skylariften603129

and if it would be easier here is the savegame.dat file already extracted out

http://www.filedropper.com/savegame_1