(Request) Skyrim 1.9

MicArn Jan 15, 2015

1. Mi

MicArn Newbie
    20/47

Hello everyone, i'm new at the community so first thing, Is a pleasure to meet all of you :yes:

Well I have some problems trying to find the skyrim 1.9 title update, I have already searched everywhere but the only place where I find it is down or doesn't let me connect to the server. (at xbuc.net, media id 49A1477A)

So, if anyone could give me a hand will be really appreciated. :lmfao:

Btw sorry for any grammar mistake, i'm not native speaker.

2. kh

khosravian Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey , i have the same problem , xbuc is down and tu is nowhere to be found
    media id : 34f5b6c3
    if anyone can please please please upload the title updates on somewhere else it would help us and save us a lot of time , ive been searching for it all day ,its very frustrating and our pal here posted this about a week ago so xbuc has been down for atleast a week and i dont think its going to be up anytime soon and i cant find any working links , so please help us , thanks .

3. XPG0

XPG0 Member
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    try xboxunity

4. dr

dracoszuldare Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys, i have some news for you. I couldnt really get any help and i hate being left waiting like you guys too. ok, listen most of the sites are down like that xmcb thing or whatever. you need a program called 360mpgui . just google it to find it. That program will help find TUs. You need to go sign up a jqE360 AND you will need to specify to search a subsite called unity. sign up for that site, its free. than you can download the TUs for any game including skyrim. Now, where i made my mistake, and dosent seem to to be explained.... You need the right update to make it work. there are a few different skyrim games out there and there is a right update for your verison. you need to find out what your media id for your ver of skyrim is. you match that number up on that unity site and get the correct one or it wont work. you can find your media id from either the game or a gamesave you have of the game. use horizon app. get a usb formated to xbox, transfer a game save from your hd over to it, than plug it into your pc and use horizon or some other program. get the id, get the the title update. and put both on the usb and put the update in the 0000b000 folder, if you dont have one, make one. put that in your skyrim game folder.