[Request] Driver San Francisco

DanielDaeKim Dec 25, 2013

1. DanielDaeKim

DanielDaeKim Banned BANNED
    460/564

Console:
    Xbox
    Does anybody have a game save that gives you all the cars unlocked? I don't want all them purchased so it gives you the Petrol Head achievement. If anyone could kindly post up a link to one I would really appreciate that because most Driver San Francisco saves have all the cars unlocked, but with all the cars purchased and again that is what I don't want. I just need all the cars in the game unlocked please, thank you.

Edit: Can this thread please be deleted, I made another request.

2. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    A max cash save might be some use ive found this no idea if it works though.

This save is at the start of chapter 1 with money will power / money (999 999 999)
    and has all cars unlocked so you dont need to buy them.

This will give enough money to buy the Ford GT (150 000) and the token finder (50 000) at the start of the game.

Before using this save play till you read chapter 1 (takes about 20 minutes) and have unlock:
    + Complete the Shift Tutorial 5G
    + Complete the Prologue 10G
    + Complete a Dare 5G
    + Buy your first Vehicle 5G
    + Complete an Activity 5G

Click Me

3. DanielDaeKim

DanielDaeKim Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does this unlock the Petrol achievement as well and just a quick question if I read your post right. Do I have to play chapter 1 and complete it before using this game save?

Edit: It doesn't give me the Petrol Head achievement I just tried it :( please if anyone can post that save that would be great.

Save Requirements

All Cars Unlocked but all cars not purchased which pretty much you had to have done some activities and dares to unlock the cars, but I want to purchase them and buy them myself.