(REQ) Dishonored 5 Missing Achievements

randomuser2013 Aug 22, 2014

1. ra

randomuser2013 Rookie
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey all, found a nice save set that helped me get all the achievements for low chaos mode. Now doing high chaos mode and noticed there are a few achievements missing from the set.

The set is called "Dishonored 1000G Save Set Complete" (although its not complete)

The achievements missing are:

Cleaner (10G)
    The Escapist (10G)
    Speed of Darkness (10G)
    Food Chain (10G)
    Hornets' Nest (20G)

I used the search function on this site and couldn't find any links for these, if someone has any saves for these or would like to make some it would be greatly appreciated!

Alternatively, if anyone knows how to use the existing saves floating around to get these achievements that would also help. +++ Rep

2. Ad

AdamantiumToise Newbie
    0/47

same problem, none of the 1000G saves are actually complete.
    bogus anyone have these achievements?

3. NATAS

NATAS Musky Maniac Lifetime Gold
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    some of those achievements are easy with many saves.

for cleaner just use the gun and kill 5 enemies I think i used the save for drop assassination.

for speed of darkness just use slow time and then use blink a bunch of times (super easy)

for the hornet's nest use the save from the set that Delboy put together and use the save for manipulator there are 4 bodies layed out on the ground with sleep darts simply freeze time and go to town with the crossbow

4. NATAS

65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    for escapist use save for Razor rain and drop down with out assassinating the guy, run around until every one is chasing you and then use blink to get back up on the roof top and hide. it took me a few tries because there is only one health syringe and i died, but it defiantly can be unlocked with that save. haven't found one for food chain yet

5. NATAS

65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    ok for food chain you can use the child care save after saving emily you need to get the key from the old woman and leave out the door where the girl is continue ahead to the alley and turn right and keep going up the stairs when you get to the top run past the guys and head a little to the left and jump the railing and make your way to the roof tops up to the right, when you get up there you will see an assassin out cold on the roof just past that there is a pipe on the left with a window, use blink to the window then crouch and kill the assassin on the balcony to the right.

there are your missing achievements