[Release] Prototype 2 Unlocker By Homura

Homura Jun 8, 2012

1. J74G

J74G Contributor
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox

this is why you shouldnt sell editors its possible homura had to use the same offsets to unlock things just because you had them first dont mean he copyd yours if youd have made it free others wouldnt have released theres

2. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    0615 is a flag, a trap for ppl like you. You just failed on it.

Can you understand he didn't even find the offsets ? he took them from a comparing before/after a file modded with MY editor.

And he was so dumb he copied the flag i've put too..

3. J74G

J74G Contributor
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just give it a rest its a community were all supposed to be after the same goal modding games and helping each other out which you dont really seem to be into people on here help the community

4. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    just because he copied your offsets doesn't mean he copied the whole unlocker, maybe he used the offsets to make it quicker so he can make a free unlocker quicker, you don't own numbers or offsets so it's not stealing.

5. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I know :( and I could buy a pretty good game for $35 but it would probably be used lol. or I could just go get dead island (need to get that game. heard it was good)
    Thanks ;) at least someone understands.
    I love how you keep saying that. I said it didn't work when I didn't do that. that was my problem when trying to unlock everything. once I put that it was unlocked so stop flaming my thread.

6. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can you guys understand he didn't even find the offsets ? he took them from comparing a file before & after ti was modded with MY editor.

0615 is useless value, a flag, a trap for ppl like him. He just failed on it as he was so dumb he copied the flag i've put too..

7. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I didn't do that though lol. But what your saying is true no one owns numbers or offsets and my code is definitely different than his lol. I doubt he even knows how to make editors in WPF. the way you code is a bit different than in windows forms (not too different. unless you design completely in xaml like I do)

Nicely put. I said drop it already to him but he won't stop. he is just mad because he isn't going to get $35 for his tool anymore. I never charge anyone for my editors it is kind of pointless.

8. J74G

J74G Contributor
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no mater what anyone else says nice editor m8 good job i look forward to seing what you can do in the future m8 :locomotive:

9. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I am gonna say this one last time. DROP IT. STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD. I HAD TO USE THOSE VALUES BECAUSE WHEN I DIDN'T IT DIDN'T WORK. Not everything worked when I didn't use it. when I did use it everything unlocked..

10. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    allright then... where did you get this value from ? from your mind ?

0615 is a common hex value to unlock everything.... right ? well no it is not. Why ? because it doesn't unlock ****.
    It's a flag i've put in the file for me to know:
    when someone leaks a file, mods someone elses file, or to know where ppl like you copy/paste values from my tool and claim they found it on their own.

11. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    it is called looking at a profile.bin that an rgh had unlocked everything for on. duh... I just copied what was in the unlocked profile.bin that my friend unlocked with his rgh by following the tuts. I think he set his date to 2013 and went and unlocked everything. oh and btw the offsets are also in the slot-#.bin I have unlocked everything there before as well (Although it was kind of glitchy and if I remember correctly the offsets were similar..) and also my offsets aren't in the con file. they are in the file within the con. since that is how I set my other prototype 2 editor to work. so yeah I doubt the offsets we are using are the same.

12. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Of course it is also in the "save file".

if the save is from the same custommer who bought my tool and modded the profile.bin then it's the same hex value in both files.
    If the save is from a diferent person than the one who bought my tool and modded the profile.bin , then it's a slighly diferent value.

So, the only explaination is that your friend modded his profile.bin with my tool, and then gave it to you before/after modding, you then looked at it and claimed it as your own work.

Doesn't matter where the profile.bin is from, it is not supposed to have this value of 0615 at this right place. UNLESS my editor was used on it.

13. nc

nckcstgn The Lurker Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I think the one thing everyone understands is that you're really really butthurt because no one will buy your editor anymore now that there's a free tool.

14. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    wow you need to read.. I said my friend unlocked it with his RGH.. I saw him do it. if you didn't know you can get all that stuff with a RGH and then give me the save to look at. and the offsets are different. I never look in CON Files to find the offsets. I look in the file inside the CON. the values that his RGH gave were the ones I used in my editor. I compared the one from his RGH with one I downloaded online that had nothing. so yeah.. you need to just stop being pissed because I figured it out.

15. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah that is why he keeps insisting I "Stole" from him. I may have stolen away any people desperate enough to buy his tool.. besides my editor is sexier lol. j.k ^.^ just had to go with anime girls (if I went with real girls I probably would have to change the pics.)

16. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Then Your friend used my tool on the files before he gives it to you. Man why can't you understand this value is a flag i've put ? How the hell would those value be on a profile.bin and save if it wasn't modded with my tool ?

17. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

18. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    how can he use it when I was here? he is too cheap to pay for a editor that can be made free. he helped me because he was almost done in getting everything by using his rgh. that was there when I checked. and BTW when I didn't use that value on the offset some things were still locked. so yeah stop spouting BS because your mad I took away anyone desperate enough to buy your tool.

19. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: All i can say is :LOL:

20. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    lol. yeah I am getting sleepy too just by reading his replies that are full of BS. he just is mad I figured it out and unlike him I don't charge anyone. If I made the game itself/helped in it's development then that is a different story the people that do that deserve to get paid. those that just make an editor for a game someone else made don't deserve anything.