[release] Grand Theft Whatever TU10 RTE

Coder123 Jan 16, 2014

1. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Now i have been working alot on my private tool called Grand Theft Heckur V which is currently version 10.37, but since there is no reliable obfuscators as of right now, it will stay private so leecher cant deobfuscate the offsets and start charging for them. XeClutches Grand Theft R4p3 tool being great example on that.

Picture for those who are wanna see it;
    [​IMG]

Stuff not included unlimited ammo, bunch of useless local XUID crap and client gamertags (im still trying to figure out how to start private match in GTOnline XDD)

Also im releasing this because he is trying to charge $80 dollars for this... really? Half of the mods were tooken from my publicly released tool "Grand Theft RTE V TU0" and some of them from Rubbers tool and i assume he figured the rest of the
    stuff himself out (hopefully).

I decided to leave no wanted off, just set wanted level to 0 to loose the cops.

Also i didnt bother to spend time designing this, but enjoy i guess :D

NOTE; uses XRPC.dll so you need the .xex file as plugin also Xbox360 Neighborgood is required!

Current TU: 10
    Mods available: 9

Picture of Grand Theft Whatever;
    [​IMG]

Download;
    http://www.multiupload.nl/WT70HGY604

Virus scan;
    https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/44756863514aa577072d5075f7881fbbee011fc5fb8d854ecf3814cebf7d546f/analysis/1389878969/

2/44 Not sure where the 2 came from, but i can assure you that there is no malware content inside of this tool, you can check if you wish to.

Feel free to request mods to be added to this tool

This post has been promoted to an article

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

That's a beasty tool Coder <3

3. XPGZeeR

XPGZeeR Insert Title Here Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Damn! Looks nice, good job!

4. Ro

Rocky Guest

Sweet, Nice work Coder ;)

5. orion0912

orion0912 Xpg Official Cripple
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    great job coder ;)

6. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    looks great i would try but its a shame i dont bring my rgh online anymore

7. cakezz

cakezz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice work coder. I can't wait till you're done working on the final version of GTHekur. :)

8. on

onstagedeath Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the first one looks so sick

9. SainT

SainT Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Bro this looks sick i am about to try it out

10. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I have my own packer/obfuscator. It isn't hard to make them but yeah it is hard to make them not be unpacked/deobfuscated. Unpacking is the simple part but what you can do is code it in native C then the n00bs can't steal it. Well you can always open it in ida but then it is converting asm to C which is too much work for the noobs.. another thing you could do is create a packer that packs all the real data into a non .net .dll or db and scrambles it so the only way to do it is to get the data from the .dll and put it into the .exe in correct spot (not something noobs can do.) another thing is just making an obfuscation with your own private key as then it isn't possible for them to crack it without that key.. I would sign the exe kinda like how MS does with the xbox 360/xbox one. and then code a class to check if the exe has been altered and if it has then it scrambles the exe so nothing can be taken or just changes the offsets to bullshit ones... well there are lots of ways to go about protection but yeah takes time and effort to get a good one, there are open source packers/obfuscators so I would suggest to look at them. XeClutch is scared now since I deobfuscated his custom protection lol all it took was my custom de4dot which I added quite a bit to it and then I had to use my symbol fixer on it, well now I see he is doing .dll imports and all the real data is in the .dlls which are native C or are just packed. Not sure what protection it is but I am not really too interested all I know is if it was packed it wasn't his protection and is one of the commercial ones.

Anyways enough rambling on that, good job on the tool coder.

11. HAWK zer0

HAWK zer0 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    and its patched lol

12. Coder123

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Damnit Homura, i have been trying to PM you but it havent had a change because your inbox is full or something. I have been meaning to ask you for a good obfuscatro for a long time x)

By the way Rockstar has added checks in GTAOnline what disables connection to server on modified consoles.

13. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah it isn't letting me send you one either.. here is my message.

Well you can download Confuser source but it can be manually unpacked easily by those that have skill, n00bs and de4dot warriors wouldn't be able to do anything though.

Now XeClutch is nothing to be afraid of since he is a n00b who uses de4dot but he is friends with the guys that make the tools to deobfuscate/unpack popular programs, I am friends with them as well and have a ton of their unpacker source codes (dnguard unpacker is so simple if anyone takes a look at it they would laugh at how easy it is to unpack it.)

But yeah the best thing you could do is to download Confuser's source as their anti-tamper no tools currently support but it can be unpacked manually using cff explorer and a couple other tools. I would suggest getting the source code for de4dot and learning how it works and then write a program to make de4dot think it isn't a .net pe. As long as de4dot can't recognize it then the noobs can't do anything, I have a custom de4dot I made with a few others on the RE scene and it supports the newest crypto obfuscator and all public obfuscators (Except confuser), so none of the public ones I would suggest to anyone to use since they all are horrible. I would take confuser and take the good parts of it (Anti-tamper) and then code my own encryption/compression and then your safe. Now I would also code in a class inside my tool itself that kills all the dumper tools so they cannot dump the tool from memory as with packing anything is pointless as it can be dumped from memory with the right tools. That is why I suggest you to obfuscate everything. CLIsecure does it pretty good, it turns it into garbage but it can still be deobfuscated with de4dot but it isn't as clean as the others are.. End of story is to just code your own based off what you know of de4dot so it cannot work on it.

14. Ex

Extify Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So to use this, do I just run default.xex or do I have to run RTELauncher.xex or something else like in other games sometimes

Thanks~

15. Xatoku

Xatoku Good News Everyone! Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Jeez man get with the times lol RTELauncher.xex is the old method. Set XBDM.XEX and XRPC.XEX as a plugin in dashlaunch install neighborhood then connect.

16. Coder123

105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    im assuming rtelauncher loaded the xbdm into memory or something lol, anyways just set xbdm.xex and RPC/XRPC.xex as plugins and it will work oh yea u also need the xbox360neighborhood because it connects to default console ;)

17. cornerpath

cornerpath Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You and a few more people on this site that make sure yall delivers useful or lots of offsets to any game, hey man keep it up.

18. Atzenalex

Atzenalex Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    very nice tool thx for the release