Question on how to build a trainer

xqinhr Apr 8, 2015

1. xqinhr

xqinhr Newbie
    25/47

hello, Im new in the world of programing, so i have some question.
    I´m trying to make a trainer. i saw a tutorial on how to make it but, i have some questions:

*When i´m using "PeekPoker", i find the offset, then i modify the value, and the number on the game change (my money goes to 9999). But when i shut down the xbox 360 or when i restart the console, the offset change. Does anyone knows and want to explain me, how to get the value that is making the money change, i heard that the RAM values are constantly changing, but there's a value that doesn't change. I found the one that modify the money, but i want the one that dont change no matter if i restart the console or turn it off.

*In the tutorial, they explain the values of some address are changing, and i needed to "Freeze" the game, in order to "Dump" the RAM of the xbox and get the value, then past the value in "Microsoft Visual" in the option breakpoint, (conecting microsoft visual to the xbox, then opening the "Memori 1" window, then pausing the game). And after pasting the address, continue the game and modify the value, then the address would change, and instantly freeze. And the value i seek would be display in the program. and that would be my "breakpoint"-----My question: In this procces, what do i get, and why do i have to do this? I have the idea but i want to know for sure.

thanks for the time"

Attached Files:

2. losparo

losparo Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator TeamXPG
    380/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    when you have a offset that changes all the time (dynamic offset) you will need to obtain the breakpoint to determine the ppc/break that is responsible for handling your value. Most games are dynamic and updating a trainer to work on TU's later on will be easier if you have the breakpoint and surrounding code. So in your instance you obtained the breakpoint and we find that its a float value being stored in stfs. The ppc above this code shows a fadd (floating add) which "should" be the addition of money (on gain). To test this click to the left of the offset 82A1F3EC in disassembly (which will set a breakpoint on this line of code). Gain some money and it should pause/break, you can then go to the "immediate window" and type ?fr0 or ?fr1 to obtain the current values in these registers. ( while you are in this immediate window also check the value of ?fr13 , it is possible this contains max value of money) They should be your current money, and the money you have gained. Once you can determine which floating register is total money and which is amount gained , you can change the ppc to something that would give you much more money. Such as a fmadd (floating multiply add), fadd (floating add) with different registers, or if fr13 does contain max money you can change just add current money to f13 with fadd (which would max out money on gain). lmk any questions and gl ;)

3. 740headshot

740headshot Developer XPG Developer
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    hello guys can someone tell me how I make a trainer for All Titleupdates?

4. 740headshot

740headshot Developer XPG Developer
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One