question- Bioshock, can someone help a ninja out? :/

ShangTsung Mar 21, 2014

1. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i'm pissed! today my brand new Bioshock 1 and 2 delux box set Ultimate Rapture Edition which i fought my ass off to win the auction on ebay finally arrived via mail, i was giddy as balls! downloaded all the bonus content, slapped my old modded starter save with 9999 adam on the original game and....... "failed to load saved game, the downloadable content required by this game is missing"
    :wallbash:
    ohh... you mean... the downloadable content i JUST FVKING INSTALLED!!?? that i can see clear as day on my hd!!?? THAT downloadable content??? since when can xbox consoles go blind??? anyways, i was so enraged i cocked back a right and was mere seconds from punching my tv strait thru the wall.. took every ounce of will power i had not to.. the problem is obviously my save doesn't contain the dlc, not a problem on Skyrim as it just loads up anyway, but Bioshock apparently has to give you the middle finger instead..
    :fail:
    you guys don't even wanna know what i paid for this box set, i'm not gonna say cause... just.. no.. and there of course is no original Bioshock SE to be found online anymore so the only choice i have is to jump on my best'est, most favorite website xpgamesaves and beg hackers for a favor.. which.. is the whole point of this thread..
    :cry:
    look homies, all i need is a starter save as early in the game as possible on the first Bioshock with 9999 adam WITH all the dlc on the save, and i'm well aware not a soul plays nor cares about this ancient dinosaur game which came out sometime during the BC era before the earth was formed by the big bang, but pretty please with skooma on top if someone could do this i'll be eternally greatful, i'll.... i'll mail a hug to you or something, i'll do your homework for a year! just mail that sh!t or something.. help a ninja out?
    :innocent:

2. I4

I4MY0URM4ST3R Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you're such a big fan of BioShock, maybe you should consider playing through the game without modding. I did last week and it was awesome.

3. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    i am too but I like to kick back have 9999+ and not rage coz I could not pay for an upgrade coz am short 1 Adam.

Not everyone wants to play it like that some of us like to have fun.

4. yesca253

yesca253 Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    "I'm well aware not a soul plays nor cares about this ancient dinosaur game which came out sometime during the BC era before the earth was formed by the big bang, but pretty please with skooma on top if someone could do this i'll be eternally greatful, i'll.... i'll mail a hug to you or something, i'll do your homework for a year! just mail that **** or something.. help a ninja out?"

I'm laughing my ass off right now lol.. >.<