Tags:

Question about Title Updates

BlackPanthera Jul 16, 2015

1. Bl

BlackPanthera Newbie
    205/282

Good Evening. I Have a question about title updates. Tell me please, do I need TU for all games? I'm asking, because, i would like to play in games with trainers, but ver. of trainers is different, than my TU. What should I do? Set off TU and play with working trainer, or should I waiting that someone will create trainer for my TU version?

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Some trainers are made with no TU, others and updated for DLC (TU runs alongside DLC) or for online versions too, some trainers will work with ay TU so it's up to you really but most are made early with no TU, the trainer should tell you what TU is needed if any

3. Bl

BlackPanthera Newbie
    0/47

Well, does it mean, that I can turn off TU in some games and play with trainers? Or I should waiting and made requests and asking people create trainer for my TU version of game? =)

4. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Addz hit it spot on.

Look at it like this:

Someone makes a trainer, lets say COD and for TU0 (No TU needed) Later on down the line the game developer brings a update out for that game to fix a few bugs and patch a few things (Thats called a Title Update "TU")

But the developer may also have changed the offsets so the offsets used when the trainer was made may no longer work.

Example:

Cod god mode offset for no TU may have been 0x122a4c64 but when the developer released TU1 they may have changed the offset to 0x108bbd0c for god mode. So the trainer you have will only work on TU0 till someone updates the offsets in the trainer to work with TU1.

But sometimes its worth testing the trainer on the new TU as offsets may have not changed so the trainer MAY still work.

5. AD

ADDZ Guest

If you don't need to have a TU then turn them off if the trainer doesn't need them but if you have DLC you want to use then you will need a trainer that is made for use with theat TU otr a trainer that will work with any TU

6. Bl

BlackPanthera Newbie
    0/47

Yes. I know that =)

Ok. Thanks =) I will do it =)

7. Bl

BlackPanthera Newbie
    0/47

I have one more question. Guys, tell me please, in what topic i can write a request for indie games, themes, avatar items and game pictures for xbox360 on that site?