PS4 VS Xbox One Games So Far...

Bullet Apr 21, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

If there was any doubt over which next gen console has the most titles since the launch of the 8th generation, this infographic will make it clear to see that there is one clear leader when it comes to the amount of games.

Click image to enlarge:

[​IMG]

Will E3 make a difference and close the gap between the two next gen consoles? That remains to be seen...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yeah there is a ton of ps4 games out but how many of those are launched just on PS4. Not very many. And how many of those do you actually recognize. Not very many. How many of those are top tier games. Well not very many. Same with Xbox one. A lot of them are launched on both xbox one and xbox 360. Heck i can only name a hand full of xbox one exclusive games that are out right now. None of the triple A games are even coming out till later this year. So As they said its really anyones game still. And this is going exactly like PS3 and Xbox 360 went. Sony took the lead early on and well Microsoft caught up and honestly came out with a better system. At least thats from my own opinion. And once again i think MS has the better system it just hasnt been tapped into its true potential yet. It will be a fun show to watch for the next few years.

3. halojump74

halojump74 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Wow most of the games on this list are also on 360 and ps3 like contrast COD etc.. plus you named alot of indie games and think you forgot some games