Tags:

PS4: Randomly Deleting Games From Library Issues

Bullet Feb 8, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

The Sony PS4 hasn't been without its problems since launch, but this one by far seems to be the weirdest!
    Gamers are reporting that their precious Next Gen systems are randomly deleting games from the games libraries . One such gamer psychmnts who reported the issue on Reddit said:

"it's been recurring for a number of weeks now and this morning Killzone was missing from my system after only playing it 2 days ago and seeing it on my system last night while playing outlast."

It seems he's not alone either, quite a few reports have been turning up all saying a similar thing, that the games just 'Disappear' from the console.

"This exact thing happened to me last week with Warframe. I was playing it fine the night before, then when I turned on my ps4 the next day, it was gone."

ll these reports claim that its only the actual game that vanishes from the PS4 , all saves and anything associated with the game remain.

So far Sony have not commented on this strange bug, but we will keep you updated as soon as they do.

Have you experienced anything like this on your console, if so let us know below.

This post has been promoted to an article

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

I've never seen this, the only problem I had was with NFS when I downloaded the digital version the car wouldn't move and it was a pain to fix

Fix I used:

Deleted the game and patch, downloaded the game again and started the game offline so no patch applied then finished the tutorial and restarted the game to get the update and it worked from then on in

3. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Maybe his girlfriend is sick of him playing PS4 so she is deleting games when he sleeps :D

4. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    What a strange bug im glad i havent had any issues with PS4 yet ;)

5. daniyal

daniyal The Deathbringer of COD
    45/47

Student
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    This happened when my friend deactivated his account Fifa 14 disappeared but somehow NBA live 14 stayed and i thought it just went away but he had actually deactivated without telling me