PS4 Here I Come

BinaryX Jun 18, 2013

1. BinaryX

BinaryX Lifetime Gold XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Firstly I apologize for the minor hate posts I threw towards those claiming to buy a ps4 cause guess what, i'm also going too now.
    I see literally thousands of hate comments about the xbone on YoUTube, here and pretty much 90% of my list goes for ps4.

Microsoft can shove it up their @ss unless they change the policies.

Still deciding but if the majority of the people i know get a ps4, i will too.

2. Mr SillySquid

Mr SillySquid Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    30/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have pre-ordered my PS4 your not the only one, becuase of there restrictions, BUT im keeping my 360 as well

3. keyring90

keyring90 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Microsoft's policies are nothing new, 99% of gamers automatically sign into live each time they sign in, plus the used game thing is justified as up to ten people can play your game library. I think the internet is just on a hate bandwagon and blowing the whole thing out of proportion. What is a phone without signal? What is a computer without a connection? Its the same as the Xbox, the connection just opens the device to new things.

By all means there's nothing wrong with the PS4, its an amazing machiene, just don't believe all these hating people online just think about it and buy the console you feel has the better exclusives.

4. BinaryX

BinaryX Lifetime Gold XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The games on xbone are awesome though, ffs this is hard lol.

Sent from my LT18i

5. Judgmental

Judgmental I'm Lazy.
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm just getting both, but all my friends are going to PS4. I'm pretty much getting the Xbox One for the exclusives and Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.

6. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry, but I am going to address your post. These policies are VERY new. Game sharing in between 10 people. woopty doo. I normally dont even share my games, but I will be living with a few people that have xboxs, so it would be nice if I could use their game and vice versa WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTIONS. It isnt the fact that gamesharing is the problem, it is because they imposed this out of no where. People are blowing it out of proportion because no one would have expected microsoft to bone the gamers like that.

Microsoft also claims that they will be giving us our moneys worth and then some with the new xbox, but as far as I and many other gamers are concerned with... gaming. This xbox is no longer a gaming entertainment center, it is now an entertainment center that happens to play games. I do not deny, the games are cool, but all I want is the games. I dont care about yahoo or internet or the crap ton of other apps they are giving us. I want to play any game I want wether i bought it or not and I want netflix. That is about all I need.

You want to know what pisses everyone off the most though, the always online crap. Although they have built loopholes into that statement, I DONT WANT TO SIGN IN EVERY 24 HOURS! I have better things to do then to be playing xbox every 24 hours without my game library locking. IF MY INTERNET GOES OUT BECAUSE OF A STORM, I WANT TO PLAY OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 1 HOUR. that is the other HUGE factor going into this.

On Topic now: im keeping my xbox 3sh*tty and buying a ps4 like you

7. keyring90

keyring90 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    They will be back trust me. It was the same when the PS3 launched. Everyone was like "omg its simply amazing! It makes the 360 look like a snes!" So i bought a PS3 for £400 and boy was that a bad choice. The Xbox may be getting allot of hate now because people think the PS4 is amazing but people will find out soon enough.

Just a little bit of advice with the PS4 vs Xbox one. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, its only because its fertilized with bullcrap.

8. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Love your signature or whatever it is called I can stare at it for hours.

In regards to this overall post, I just MS losing a lot of their gamer's. I hope PS does change anything as time goes by.

9. XPG Varin

XPG Varin TONKPILS
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    PS4 for me too, cannot wait. ^_^ killzone, DCUO, Infamous, oooossshhh