[PROTOTYPE 2] Blackwatch Commander Disguise AFTER STORY!

ValidSpider Sep 14, 2014

1. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know this game is a few years old now but it seems NOBODY has been able to successfully find a Blackwatch Commander anywhere in any of the zones on the map.

You're probably wondering 'What's the difference between a Blackwatch Commander and a regular Blackwatch Soldier?' Well they are similar at first site but if you look closer you'll see the difference. First off, normal Blackwatch soldiers are hooded and have a melee knife attached to thier arm, they are also seen commonly in any zone. When you consume one and switch to thier disguise you are able to enter restricted red areas on the map. Bumping into other soldiers slowly raises your suspicion meter and they will push you back and verbally insult you, which is quite cool I guess

BUT when your a Blackwatch Commander, things are a little different. You are able to enter restricted areas like the soldiers but you are treated completely different. Soldiers will step aside for you and stand straight and salute you as well as giving you verbal respect. PLUS bumping into them will not raise your suspicon meter AT ALL. On top of all that, walking down the streets of NYZ as a commander will cause citizens to back away from you, allowing you space to walk.

The commander disguise holds the highest hierarchy of both Blackwatch AND Gentek, meaning playing as one allows you respect from all other soldiers/scientists in the game. Their outfits have yellow stripes and logos on them, making them look important and stand out in a group of soldiers.

The majority of people who read this probably won't care too much as the game is getting older and it's much more fun going around destroying everything anyway. But for those of you who are like me and enjoyed using the commander disguise during the story, you will understand why Iv wanted it so much. For those of you who are smart and will ask 'why did you change the disguise instead of keeping it till the end of the story?' Well that's because part of the last few missions require you to consume a scientist, which then overwrites your disguise.

Well, magically, after 3 and a half hours of hex editing, I managed to mod my disguise slot to a Blackwatch commander using an additional save. I am now using the Blackwatch commander disguise, along with every other mutation and upgrade in the game, and in every zone. Really chuffed it's worked because that was the final thing I wanted on the game :D

I am happy to give the save to those who are interested at all, I'm guessing there won't be many but i thought someone might have the same taste as me. Also would prefer if people didn't go uploading it elsewhere claiming it's theirs, as they didn't spend almost 4 hours making it.

The save is for Xbox 360 you'll need to copy your ID's to get it to work, once you load the save switch to your disguise and you should now be a Blackwatch Commander, Enjoy!

Download: [PROTOTYPE 2] Blackwatch Commander After Story - Google Drive

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pw

PwnRFaTaLiTy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can i have the link?

3. we

wewtimhawt Newbie
    0/47

can i have the link?

4. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will PM you both shortly.

5. Artis 321

Artis 321 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Computer
    How did you mod the game ? and can i have the link?

6. eiden1992

eiden1992 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i also tried to mod the disguise skin too but got no luck. XP
    please send me the link of your save file. ^^

7. Rainy Days

Rainy Days Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    Can i have a link?

8. Wh

Whitelight Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    Can I have the link ?

9. de

dennisgame Rookie
    10/47

Hi! i know it's too late, but if there is any chance that you still have the save can you please pm me, I'm very sorry i am new here and i don't know how to PM you, i tried everything within my knowledge but i still am not able to do it (Noob here), please i would be very happy!

10. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry for not replying guys its been a while and I forgot my password. iv still got the save and will send out links when iv uploaded it.

EDIT: made life easier for everyone and added link to OP, let me know if you find any issues as a lot of code was edited. Thanks guys.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. de

dennisgame Rookie
    10/47

My God, You sir are a LEGEND! Thanks for replying!