Problems with Skyrim

666MG Jul 12, 2013

1. 66

666MG Newbie
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    So, im having problem with the game, as you know after Lt 3.0 Skyrim stopped working, i dont know if some of you had the same problem...

Well, one of the fixes was the TU method, well it worked, but i need to install old updates, new doesnt works a few days ago i burned the CD 2 from the Legendary Edition, the one with the DLCs, after installing the patch and Heartfire, the game stopped working, i assumed that it was patch's fault, so i cleaned the cache, and the game started working, but everytime i tried to play the game crashes after i push the start button, so i deleted the DLC and again it worked.

And beacuse of the patch i cant play some modded saves i made with the PC version, the PC game version its 1.8.151, and the xbox says 1.1.190, and trying to go back to that version on the PC makes the game dont open, and the Xbox says the save is from a later version...

So there's my problem, i cant play my PC saves because of the version, i cant use newer TU, and i cant go back to an older version in PC, and also any DLC works.

Can someone help me

2. scunnyemce

scunnyemce Loading ......... Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    try both disks from legendary edition play disk 1.and install disk 2 of that edition (run both through abgx)certain editions wont play if u haven't used the original disk from that edition