Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved Problem Modding Minecraft:Xbox 360

HammyDanny Aug 10, 2015

1. Ha

HammyDanny Newbie
    195/282

I have been given the error warning when I try to mod one of my Minecraft maps on Xbox 360. I think it might be the new update 3.0.2. The creator of the program should make a download link to all the versions of 360 Revolution. Please reply to me in the comments if you are getting the same problem. Thanks :)

-HammyDanny

2. Brittany

Brittany No U
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    A month or two ago, Bullet made a post announcing that V2.0.3 has been released, so I think the version information on the actual XPG page could possibly be wrong. Please post pictures of said error though, and any other information you might have about this error.

3. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks to intrusive title updates, we are already aware that the most updated versions of Minecraft are not compatible with 360Revolution (as of yet); it is to be expected that users will come across errors. We will look into updating it in the overhaul or later.
    If you delete your title updates then it will work (although you may not be able to use any worlds built on/with recent title updates), until we update it, expect to continue to get errors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.