Police State: ******** could be banned shortly

Heavy Smoker Jul 10, 2015

1. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    ******** could be banned in the UK in a matter of weeks under the “Snoopers’ Charter”.​
    Britons could see the hugely popular cross-platform app banned under strict new laws on social media and online messaging services.​
    Prime Minister David Cameron is pressing ahead with new legislation that plans to stop people from sending any form of encrypted messages.​
    A number of popular messaging services, including ********, iMessage and Snapchat, currently scramble communications between their users.​
    If the controversial new legislation is passed in the coming weeks all three services could be outlawed in the United Kingdom.Britain is sliding increasingly towards being a police state.

Source: Britain First​

2. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    That's dumb, people want their security! I say that it's a good thing that these services are encrypted.

3. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Besides just gives more of a reason to jailbreak your ios or root your android.No doubt someone will release some type of vpn along side the apps it in order to hide your using them from ya service provider what your doing from ya Oh and i d like to add that banning them is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard of :wallbash: :) haha

oh and thanks for the share i dont normally follow news etc so would ve been a while before i found out lol

4. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Fecal Leaking, Britain is turning into America, trying to limit the amount of encrypted messages sent and received. Personally speaking, this will never work, and I am not sure why it's such a problem, ******** created the algorithm for there encrypted messages, so they could easily create a reverse encryption allowing them to view messages just as freely as a normal text message.