Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

OXM UK 111: New Borderlands! Dragon Age: Inquisition! Free DLC

Rocky Apr 11, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Think you know Pandora? You don't know Jack, which is why OXM's Log and Scott Butterworth have spent the past few weeks fishing for every available detail on both new Borderlands games - the efficiently titled Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Telltale's spin-off Tales from the Borderlands. Have I used the word Borderlands too many times in this intro? Tough, because Borderlands is our cover star in the UK this month. Borderlands.

Elsewhere in this issue, we risk fire and brimstone (and chat to the folks at Bioware) to bring you absolutely everything on Dragon Age: Inquisition: there's an eight page preview slathered with brand new artwork and screenshots. I've also spent some quality time alone with my Xbox One to bring you a definitive guide to Twitch's new broadcast functions. My neighbours now think I'm quite mad, of course, but stick with me, kid - I'll make you a star.

Later on, we mull over some of the Xbox One games in-bound via the ID@Xbox program, Log tells us why he's glad he's never met Ken Levine, we road-test some of the best user-created missions in GTA Online and I talk about sex in The Witcher 3. Dat goat-legged succubus.

This month's free gifts are pretty nifty, if we do say so ourselves. There's a handsome Jack mask that can help you win a trip to Gamescom, a reversible poster for Titanfall and Batman: Arkham Knight (I know which side I'd pick), AND best of all, an exclusive Borderlands 2 Shift weapons pack that you can download and use in the game.

Tickled your interest? Get on it - you can order the new issue online here. If you're not bothered by the fact that it obviously won't include the free poster or the mask, you can download a digital copy from iTunes, Zinio, the Windows Store or Google Play. If you're ready for a more long-term commitment (we're flattered), you can also subscribe on iTunes to receive our latest issue free, or take out a print subscription.

Source - OXM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.