Not open for further replies.

OUTDATED: ViperX420's RoS Tutorials and CKY DIIIRoS Editor News

ViperX420 Aug 22, 2014

1. JK

JKY Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    is'nt that where the numbers come from is the game? just use them??

2. pointblank69

pointblank69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    just used the Alpha 5 on ps3 ROS version. Besides the inventory/item stuff, i couldnt get the add/remove quest to work at all.

Things that did work for me that where new

changing char level
    last act played
    the last act completed
    blood shards ( i put it up to 100k and had no issues, so much for 500 cap lol ) SO AWESOME

now when i changed char level on my HC heroes at first it didnt work at all. but once i made it so they unlocked adventure the levels worked and had no other issues. i was trying to make a lvl 60 and 70. and until i unlocked adventure they kept reverting to original levels when i loaded the save ( not sure if intended or not).

but you have to do it ( atleast me) on each char. went to one of my SC heroes where i have everything unlocked and i couldnt raise that char level at all unless that specific char had adventure unlocked in the editor either

will post more if i find anything

3. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Everything is working just fine now thanks viper will make a donation some time this week for all your hard work

4. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Just to clear things up there is a Team of people who all work hard on this program I'm just one of the many hard working Devs trying to help make this project what we all know and love. You guy's should really be thanking CKY for all his hard work without him none of this would be possible today. Another thank you should go out to all the translators of the program who are working hard getting the UI all translated as well as the lists translated once we have the database complete in english. There are alot of people that came together to make this project possible so I thought I'd take a second and appreciate all the others who have helped in any way possible through-out the journey without you guys we wouldn't be where we are today as well. :D Hopefully we can raise that last little bit for the dedicated server cause I'd love to make the database live again instead of the Google spreadsheet cause trust me the Devs miss the database as much as you do and we want to get it back up and rolling as soon as possible.

5. al

allysonflb Guest

Thanks to CRY team for this awesome tool, but the version working with database will be available this week or maybe soon?

what languages you guys are translating this? if my is not in list i can help ;)

Edit: i copy 3 files from older version and put in alpha 6, and got it the database item from older version working fine, i will test modding inventory with this.

Edit 2: the old database works fine in alpha 6, i'm be able to edit whole inventory from my character with success even the RoS items.

6. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    the old database does work fine but is completely incorrect when it comes to affix tables all the ranges need to be fixed to get rid of confusion otherwise people are gonna try and use affixes that do not exsist anymore or affixes that have been nerfed to hell.

7. Deelow

Deelow Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I haven't been able to edit items easily, it's been a lot of trial and error. I found the Hallowed Breach ID and after about 6-10 tries got it to take 2 sockets. The stats I've added sometimes won't stick like strength and armor always stay, but chance to block and % damage converted to life won't stick. I've got the stats to be additive past the 6th affix with some success, meaning adding the same stats, i.e. strength armor and vitality in the 7th or 8th affix adding to the 2nd and 3rd affix. I wish I understood hex better and I'd just mod the code itself. lol

Yeah that's the problem I'm having I think.

8. al

allysonflb Guest

I understand, the new database will be available this week?

9. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    and this is why we decided to removed all id's and start from scratch cause we don't know what id's we can trust and what we cannot just yet i know a few but not enough to make a dent.
    and this is why we decided to removed all id's and start from scratch cause we don't know what id's we can trust and what we cannot just yet i know a few but not enough to make a dent.

10. cl

cloud00 Newbie
    0/47

yesterday i got try EXPORT ps3 diablo 3 but i play ps4 diablo 3 no IMPORT save data how come?

11. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The only thing I can't get to work are the character level changes... The paragon level change works just fine bit I can not change a character from 2 to 70...

12. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I don't know what you guy's are crying about it seems to work perfectly fine on PS3 saves we'll need to take a look from an xbox save but i think its just the program didn't save sometimes this happens and we do not know why so click save 2-3 times before exiting program to guarentee it saves the data you just edit or else it may not save the first time.

As for quest data just simply right click and select add all quests this has been tested and also works on ps3 need confirmation on xbox side.

13. JR

JRL511 Newbie
    0/47

The program works great. The only problem that i am having is, that i cannot edit my blood shard amount. When i increase the amount i get an error.

14. th

thermo Newbie
    0/47

quick question, can I export a modded file with ROS items/currencies via d3 vanilla on ps3 to ps4 uee?

15. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I can send you my save if you want for Xbox and you can test it viper. Idk why it's not working

16. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    we think we have finally fixed all issues with xbox saves we have Alpha 7 working and now we are working on our first complete build will be on the way shortly keep updated on the latest news as we release new revisions of the editor in the near future.

17. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome will try it out tomorrow after work thank you for all your hard work and this definitely earned a donation to the server fund. Will be donating this week

18. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    well me and cky discussed it out and we have come to the conclusion that it would probably say the file is corrupted while trying to do transfer from usb to ps3 but if it gets past that then maybe it can work.

19. alaindesjardins

alaindesjardins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    So we can't get a gbidlist.txt until it's complete? Or is there one that is kind of halfway there we can use in the mean time?

20. Po

Poopoopachoo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    how does this tool work with 360 saves. i used horizon and extracted all contents and put them in a folder. when i try to use the tool on the heroes folder i get a error.

the folder selected did not have the proper information please select a different folder.

Do i need to use bruteforce on the xbox 360 saves as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.