October Release Date Confirmed for Batman: Return to Arkham With New Comparison Trailer

Rocky Sep 6, 2016

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Warner Bros. Interactive has announced a new October release date for Batman: Return to Arkham today, following the remastered collection's delay from its original July date. The bundle brings together spruced up versions of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, as well as all of the Game of the Year Edition bonuses and DLC.

Using Unreal Engine 4, the remastering job is being handled by Virtuos, and if the new side-by-side comparison video is any kind of an indication, it looks like they might have gone a bit overboard with the digital crayolas. It looks slightly too garish, particularly the Joker's look. It nearly took our eyes out with its bright colours.

See for yourself in the trailer below. Batman: Return to Arkham certainly looks prettier than the original games, but is the pumped up colour palette a bit too much? Or am I just plain wrong?

Batman: Return to Arkham will be swooping onto Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on 21st October for $49.99/£39.99 or your regional equivalent.

Source - X360A

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Rinse and repeat again. Need new games. :(:(

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

I'm deffo buying this, loved all the Arkham Games.

4. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Yea I probably will to. LOL