Not enough people are aware

xxxAcid Jun 8, 2014

1. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    25/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    that the sony optiarc 5280s-cb plus is far better for burning backups than a LiteOn Ihas, in the last month iv burned close to 40 backups mostly XGD3 and my sony has not failed once yet i see the internet full of people using a IHAS having problems with backups like Titanfall and the instalation discs for such as watchdogs yet everybody is still pointing noobs to the IHAS drives, IMO the scene should be recommending the sony optiarc 5280s-cb plus it cost a extra tenner surly its worth that knowing you dont need to flash it with new firmware as its been manufactured to overburn so leaves the factory more than capable of burning XGD3 or any DL DVD to 8.7gb with ease, it does all the layer break and OPC calculations by default so works with imgburn's default settings and everything..... So yeah everyone should get off the IHAS's **** and buy the sony cus its the shizzle. [​IMG]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Optiarc-8-7GB-Speed-Burner-Overburn/dp/B0086ZU8XK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402216806&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+optiarc+5280s+cb+plus

im just messing around its not really a big issue to me but the sony is good huh

2. aftashokz

aftashokz Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    ive got a ihas burns good disks and cheap disks and always burn and verify 100%