Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved Not able to access my save file to mod

SW4J Apr 26, 2014

1. SW

SW4J Newbie
    0/47

Latest version (2.71) of 360Revolution being used, Win 7

File is uploaded. I've never used this program before, never done anything like this before, so please bare with me. It's my personal save file for Tales of Vesperia, I just need to edit in one item which I missed from a store. I literally just found out about it and it's the last item to complete the item list...I am not doing another runthrough just to get one item that's available for a limited time from one shop.

Anyway, I transferred the file via USB, extracted it as per the tutorials on this site to my desktop. And yet...it gives me an error every time when I go to select "Tales of Vesperia" from the "Gamesave Mod Tools" section. I hit "open", select the file, and get the following error:

[​IMG]

I would REALLY appreciate some help with this. I'm sure it's something super newby but that's fine. Thanks for your help!

Also, while I see that I'm supposed to attach the save...the site keeps telling me that I can't upload that filetype? I'm confused...maybe there's an issue with the save itself but honestly I don't see how that's even possible. Followed the steps pretty exactly. Again, any help is appreciated, thanks!

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Please upload your save.

3. Lo

Lordteetz Newbie
    0/47

im having the same problem and im sry if this is the wrong spot to post this im used to modio on occasion i download saves fro here

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Download the new version of 360Revolution V3.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.