noob need help how can i copy my diablo 3 save from xbox 360 to my usb?

enzo80 Aug 29, 2014

1. en

enzo80 Newbie
    235/282

it says i cant copy it only move it and when i click move put back usb in my PC i dont see any files

so how can i copy my save to usb? so i can use it on 360 rev program to resign another saves?

2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    If your new to this sort of thing use Horizon as its noob friendly

On your Xbox in storage locate you Diablo 3 save and select move to your USB

While Horizon is running plug in your USB and the device explorer section on the right will load

Locate your save drag and drop it onto a folder on your desktop to keep as a backup

Then double click on it which will bring up package info and contents

There you will see you id's, Profile id, Device id and Console id (these are needed if you want to use someone else's save)

Always make sure you keep a back up of your own save (take note of your id's for future ref if you want)

If you have your profile on the USB device you can save your Profile id in "Manage" for future use.

If your wanting to use someone else's save read on.

Drag and drop the save you want to use on to Horizon background (not Device Explorer section as this will drop straight onto USB)

Most people zero all there id's so you will need to copy and paste your own onto said say

Once you have done this you need to make sure you hit "Save, Rehash and Resign".

Then "Save to Device" if it says do you want to over write the save you have that is OK but make sure you backed it up first.

Load USB back into your Console load game and select the correct device that has the save on to load

Done

If anything else I can help you with just reply to my post ;)

3. en

enzo80 Newbie
    0/47

cool thanks alot another question

can i xport diablo 3 ROS save from xbox 360 to PS4 without the need to buy diablo 3 ROS on xbox 360 and only using original diablo 3 ?

then importing it on my PS4 ?