1. dr

drifter2k9 Newbie
    0/47

hay guys im new to modding as have been given some modded cars but looking to do some myself, i have downloaded everything it says i need to do it but when i put my usb into my pc it says theres nothing on my usb, could i be doing something wrong? or is it just not working for me? i only want 5 cars. if anyone can help me it will be much appreciated

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    It would be nice if u could list what ure trying to do, and on what game, and hardware u have.

Also welcome to XPG.

3. dr

drifter2k9 Newbie
    0/47

oh yeh my bad sorry.

im trying to mod forza 4, i've downloaded dqlite expert, xbox 360 tools and modio but the problem im having is when i put my usb into my pc after moving my savegame file onto it it says theres nothing on it when i open it on my pc

4. br

bradmadden Newbie
    0/47

im in the same sort of situation and thinking there may be a link or some sort of direction that can help us both. I have Horizon and am trying to download and import a save game for RE Revelations on the xbox 360. So,, I download the file. It is labled as BHR_DATA.rar. I have imported my own game files into horizon and they dont have ".rar" It wont do it :( how do i convert the files so i can put them on my flash drive?