XPG Darkside Dec 22, 2012

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    How to use ISO2GOD

Welcome to my second tutorial for XPG, this time I will explain how to use ISO2GOD.

First of all you will need some tools these are ISO2GOD this can be found hear, http://team-xecuter....iso2god-v1-3-6/
    And WINRAR can be found hear, http://www.rarlab.com/
    If you have WINRAR already then you should know how to use it.
    Once you have downloaded open up the tool and configure it to these settings.

[​IMG]

Once you have done this download any game you like from a well know site of your choice a few sites I use are, 360iso or if your gold use Bezza & Splats FTP as it is an excellent service with fast download speeds.

Once you have downloaded the game of your choice it should come in RAR parts and look like this.

[​IMG]

Now click on the first part and click extract hear and you will get the ISO disk image file this may take some time if the file is big now open ISO to god and click add ISO you will get a screen like this.

[​IMG]

Now click browse and locate the ISO then you should get a screen like this.

[​IMG]

Now click Add ISO and press convert a process bar should appear and look something like this.

[​IMG]

Once this has completed you will get a message saying converted ISO2GOD in 25mins this time can be quicker or longer depending on how big your ISO is, once that has completed you will get a folder that should look like this.

[​IMG]

Inside this folder is all the data converted so you can play it on your RGH or JTAG now all you need to do is copy your folder over to your RGH or JTAG, this can be done in many ways the depending on your internet speed it may be quicker to FTP it over or just copy and paste over to your portable HDD or USB device.

If you’re copying it straight over to the USB I would recommend you make a games folder or a folder called Xbox360 GOD and place the game in there so you can find the file path on FSD. It should end up looking something like this.

[​IMG]

And that’s it on the PC side of things all you need to do now is plug in your portable or USB back into the Xbox and boot from FSD if you FTP it across wait until it’s completely copied over and reboot so the Xbox reads the files.

Thanks from SoullShotz.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. h3

h3llboy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks m8....m new to xbox 360...was usin PS3.....
    This guide helped me a lot........

3. universalmodder

universalmodder Information Technology
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nice tut ;)

4. hm

hmnik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The example you post is for 1 dvd converted to ISO2GOD . If the game is a 3 dvd how to convert to ISO2GOD .