Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved No device found

chocoboloco Aug 9, 2014

1. ch

chocoboloco Newbie
    5/47

I am new to this so there may be a step that I missed.

When I follow the instructions of how to use 360 revolution, it ultimately leads to no device found.

I configured usb to Xbox 360. It tells me the message that the storage device isn't the perfect device for it and it may not work normally but configures and I can save my profile info and gamesaves to it.

When I plug it into my PC (windows 8.1) there is nothing in the drive I can find. I assume this is normal.

However when I open 360 Revolution, then go to device and then open drive, I get the message "No Device Found".

The funny thing here is that Horizon finds it perfectly. I can navigate to my gamesaves in Horizon.

I was wondering why 360revolution can't find the device?

I've tried USB Xtaf, Modio, and Party Buffalo. None of those programs can find my configured device. How do I make it discoverable?

I already followed the suggestion to reconfigure on the other topic that mentions this and that doesn't fix it.

2. Ma

MasterZoen Newbie
    5/47

Put your device back in the 360 and copy a save file to it. Just configuring the device does not create a complete file system, but copying anything to it will. Give it a try in Revolution after that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.