Nintendo Next Gen Machine ?

Bullet Jan 15, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Nintendo have started working on a Next Gen console according to sources. NeoGAF user wsippel has reported that Nintendo apparently started work on a next gen console in 2013:
    Although this is not fact and is from NeoGaf we would treat this as just a rumor for now until it is confirmed otherwise.
    There has been some talk that Nintendo will be focusing on a competitor for Sony's PS4 and Microsoft's Xbox One Next-Gen consoles, so there maybe some truth in this.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  2. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i hope that this would be sega all over again

3. Co

Cozzie7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    To get a descent share of the market, They will have to sell it cheaper and rely on software to get any where against Sony or MS.

4. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Cozzie7" data-time="1389807064">
    <div>
    To get a descent share of the market, They will have to sell it cheaper and rely on software to get any where against Sony or MS.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Nintendo is greedy. They're not gonna make the console cheaper. WiiU might be cheaper, if this thing comes out, this console, unless it turns into Duke Nukem and gets delayed 5-10 yrs, this will be expensive, and nobody will buy it. Lol. WiiU basically bombed and there's hardly any good games for it.I, personally, think that NES should stick with the hand held systems cuz they're doing a good job in that department. That's just my opinion though.