1. andrewblunt2014

andrewblunt2014 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright so I have spent at least a half an hour crawling the site and forum for some answers, along with trying my luck via Google....Coming up dry so, here goes nothing, I hope I don't get b*****d out for posting this where I did...Ok moving along.............

I am trying to mod my NHL 14 Be a Pro/Live the Life and this is how I have gone about it so far with no luck.

First, I found and downloaded Uknown's "NHL 14 Save Editor" ....(Very vague instructions though) I read the program instructions but there is a bit of it that is still unclear for me. These are the instructions;

This tool allows you to mod XP on your Be A Pro NHL 14 saves.

How to use:
    1. Extract the save out of its container using a modding program such as Modio/Horizon.
    2. Open the save in the tool.
    3. Select XP of each type.
    3. Click save.
    4. Place the save back into its container using a modding program such as Modio/Horizon.
    5. Rehash/Resign with Modio/Horizon.

I followed the steps, using Modio to extract the save. <- That Worked
    I opened the save in the tool (NHL 14 Save Editor) mod'd the XP of each type. <- That Worked
    I clicked "Save" and that worked, providing me with a box saying "Done. Now reinsert, resign and rehash" <- That Worked
    ............Now this is where I get a little lost. I cannot figure out how to do Steps 4 and 5.
    I have the newest Modio installed and it works as it should, however Horizon will not even OPEN for me unless I d/c my internet connection and even then after I get Horizon open it won't detect my USB drive (every other program has so far).

I need a ittle more direction if anyone can really dumb it down for me, because I feel like there's steps I'm missing, I know there's tutorials and explanations on this already but they aren't doing me any good.

If someone could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give a detailed explanation and step by step by step instructions on how to use NHL 14 Save Editor - WITH - Modio, and actually have it all work when I get it back to my console, would be GREATTTTTTTTTTLLLLYYYYYYYY appreciated....Thanks for your time...

Software I already downloaded:
    Horizon
    Modio
    360Revolution
    NHL 14 Save Editor
    .NET Framework 4.0

2. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Have you ran the Programmes as Administrator? This is a must do process for your USB to pick up...

3. andrewblunt2014

andrewblunt2014 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I did just that with Horizon in the offline mode and it showed my USB drive....HOWEVER, after I extracted my Be A Pro (NHL 14 Save File I'm trying to work with) it would not load in my mod tool (NHL 14 Save Editor) ....The only program so far that has extracted my save (if I'm extracting it all properly) and worked with the mod tool, is Modio and outside of extracting a save file with Modio, I can't get it to work for the rest of this process so that's all I use it for ATM.

So....I dunnnnoooooo

4. da

dash006 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Can someone upload their save game that has all the boosts unlocked by playing Live the life, in offline mode as seen in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_mYmqnENEA

5. da

dash006 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    p.s to Edit the save game"

You first browse nhl 14, and find your Live the Life save, then double click it and then there will be a contents tab in horizon, you don't want to extract the actual save file you only want to export the contents of that save file and then use the tool to edit the xp, then you "replace the file in the contents with the edited one" and rehash resign, back to the usb.

You open it in horizon, and then you click contents of the "save file" not export the actual be save file.. Hope that makes sense.

When you view the contents of your save, you will see something called "beapro(random numbers) you want to export and edit that file and then put it back in the "container" which is the save game file you are probably trying to do.

6. Ra

Ravencastle Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It worked Like a CHARM now!!!! Thanks! Its funny how you change the "little things" and it works.

7. NH

NHLHAX4LIFE Newbie
    0/47

dont see download :p

8. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    This is a support topic.

9. Ka

Kamehamehax10 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does anyone still have that Save Editor?