Console:
    Other
    Updated Last: 2/1/2015
    Author: ViperX420
    DIIIROS.Edit Developer: CKY

ViperX420's Reaper of Souls Tutorials and CKY DIIIROS.Editor News
    [​IMG]

RoS Tutorial Playlist
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykbqbtS2FI&list=PL7NBg5By_Ef_MbPBdAP9tj436JOPY8XqK[/media]​

PS3
    How to Use DIIIROS.PS3.DecrypterTool
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykbqbtS2FI[/media]​

CKY RoS Editor Tutorials: General Tab for Characters
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe46v7fTaj4[/media]​

CKY RoS Editor Tutorials: Visual Equipment and Quest Tabs for Characters
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQXGMRZ1HU[/media]​

CKY RoS Editor Tutorials: Inventory Tab for Characters
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO5HqiaMUQY[/media]​

CKY RoS Editor Tutorials: General, Normal Tab, and Normal Stash for Account
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ARsHqR1fA[/media]​

CKY RoS Editor Tutorials Raw Tabs, Unknowns, and Settings Tabs Q&A
    The named items in the unknown tab are what your paragon stats are having 1 point in everyone will show you them.. The raw tab is so complex that doing a video on it would be 5 - 7 hours long to watch. There are to many values that are unclear what they do. What is known is all data that is there is the base save file.. Anything that is a byte array if you change any one value it will just break the save.. I

In short there relay is no way to do a concise and easily understood tutorial on what each object can and cant do this is where you the user should just play with it tell it brakes or does something cool..

CKY RoS Editor Tutorials: Horizon for Xbox360 Saves

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1KHwRnlSxY[/media]​

[hr]

UPDATE 13/09/2014 5:40am EST
    Our new PS3 Decrypt Tool to replace Bruteforce is complete and ready to use! We spent hours trying to make this as simple and easy to use as possible. Thanks to Jappi88 for releasing the C# port of the source code for decrypting and encrypting data. Another thanks goes out to CKY who helped me put it together and get it working 100%. Another thanks goes out to Flatz for his original pfd_tool without it i don't think we would be where we are today. Hope this program solves all issues our user's have been having with BSD and hope to see you guys on the other side with all your new gear :gamer4:

Happy Gaming!
    Sincerely,

DIIIROS.Edit Team

[hr]
    UPDATE 10/09/2014 4:30pm EST
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UlY9Io0rK87rUGXqoAspSExOT9W9MvrBSssSCL5cSuw/edit#gid=0

For those wondering what are the limits to each piece of gear and what primary affixes to use a certain types of gear the Google document above lays out the legit stats found on lvl 70 gear within each type of gear i worked on this while playing on PC so i could figure out which affixes would be top tier rolls on items i used to find this helped me determine if an item was a viable option to enchant or not so i figured this might help some of you guys figure out good stats to put on your gear to make it feel more like a legit experience. As for the other Google documents stop requesting i share them cause they have since been deleted and no longer exist there is no reason for people to be using these documents just update to the newest revision 116 of the editor and delete all old revisions of the editor..

Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

DIIIROS.Edit Team

[hr]
    UPDATE 2/1/2015 10:30AM EST
    There has been lots of improvements made Since the last update we hope you enjoy everything that has been done. All Patch 2.1.x files still can not be read directly there is no way to de-crypt the Xbox one and PS4 save file. Just because you can export the save file don't mean that we can tell you the outcome. If the file loaded fine on the ps3/xbox360 that's where our knowledge ends.
    You should notice that some things have been moved around. we think that this is a more comprehensive way to handle the database and save file information.

Happy New Year!

Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

DIIIROS.Edit Team

[hr]

UPDATE 5/15/2015 2:30pm EST

This has been a long project, there has been many updates to the program and what help did come from the community was much appreciated.. There is still a lot that can be learned about the the way the game and file work together. The latest version Still will not be able to read Xbox one or PS4 files this is impart to the Xbox file not being able to be saved to an external device, and the PS4 file being an container file that has not been decrypted by anything but a vita (No I don't know how, No don't ask for me to find out how, No I will not look at it, No I will not look into it.No DO NOT go out and buy a vita in hopes that it will just work.). There is a lot of information about what each section of the editor will do and will not do. VIper took the time to make these video's please take the time and review them before asking anything they will most likely answer your Questions.
    129 is about to launch in it are some relay nice new functions i have spent the better part of a month cleaning out the code and re-organizing it for faster response times along with adding visual ques to tell the end user where they are and what is happening. There are new function inside that allow for easy of item transfer from one hero/stash/locker to another. I will post a full workup on what has changed in after it has been released.

Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

DIIIROS.Edit Team

[hr]
    All materials provided on this page is intended for educational and informational purposes only.

DIIIROS.SaveEdit_1.3.18.143
    DIIIR
    OS.PS3.DecrypterTool
    Please read this Before asking a question: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/109557-outdated-viperx420s-ros-tutorials-and-cky-diiiros-editor-news/
    Please do not private message me or viper if you have a question ask it in the thread if you feel your message has been passed over simply ask it again or rephrase it..

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Do to my absence from the scene all further news and questions should be sumbit here from now on. Thanks for all the support guys and good luck on your adventures. New tutorials with updated program version coming soon til then CKY is here to answer all your questions. Good Luck and Enjoy!

3. CKY

CKY DIIIEdit Lead Dev XPG Developer
    35/47

Console:
    Other
    Thank you @Viperx420 I wonder if we can get you added on here as a co editor, so either one of us can update the OP in the event you want to change something..

4. El

Ellroth Newbie
    0/47

So I've been loveing the editor so far. I am getting a problem where any new items I add to a characters inventory never show up in game. The save file shows they are there, but in game they are not. Previously it was working just fine. Any ideas?

5. CKY

35/47

Console:
    Other
    Check that you are not using any patch items and affixes and if thwre not duplicate them to get a new seed

6. Aarondiablo

Aarondiablo Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hmm when making a weapon from scratch it will not have any attack per second which will result in the weapon having o.o damage. Also attack per second is not a proper affix as the max it goes to is 0.25 per second. JW how you get around this

7. d3

d3rosninja Newbie
    0/47

Properties tab, tier quality, choose the highest number dps in the 2 handed mace catagory. The attacks per second affix is for making the weapons base speed a bit faster than its base value

8. Aarondiablo

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks a lot man, this program is amazing. reminds of the old d2 days.

9. d3

d3rosninja Newbie
    0/47

Also, in case anyone is curious and does not want to dig for this: create a leoric's crown 2.1, then click on the raw tab, click items, items, then the ... button on the far right hand side of screen, click generator, scroll down to the seed value, (not the enchant seed) then replace that value with 976464576. This will make its legendary affix be 100%. Look up the crown if you dont know what it does. This seed only works on this crown.

10. d3

d3rosninja Newbie
    0/47

I know you need as close to complete instructions as possible, sorry for the long post, but i could really use some professional assistance please.
    Previously, I was having this issue: my save from the previous d3editor worked fine, and I could export to ps4 no problem.
    After the update to the editor, the same save had corrupted. I read here that I needed to change my account flag to 1024, and add a bloodshard. That un-corrupted my file, but I still could not export.
    Today I deleted my ros save on the ps3, and started a new one. Got one of each character class to lvl 2, and through the first quest. Saved and exited.
    Brought the save into the editor, put my characters to 59 and gave them the debug sword.
    Put them back into the game, earned 60 manually to unlock torment difficulties, (successfully), then killed diablo. Saved and exited.
    Brought save to editor, put characters to 69. Came back to ps3, earned 70 manually and 3 paragon levels, then killed the final RoS boss malthael, which opened adventure mode (successfully).
    Went into adventure mode, earned some bloodshards, saved/exited, and brought save to editor.
    Set my paragon lvl from 3 to 9800, then back into the game.
    Once d3 loaded, it said that this new save was corrupted. So, like the previous save, I brought it back to the editor, changed the flag to 1024, and loaded back into the ps3.
    It's still corrupted, and now adventure mode and torment difficulties are locked again, and my wizard is corrupted too. The only modded piece he has is the debug sword. Please help?

11. Ti

Tiger2013 Rookie
    20/47

Yo man why you take too many steps to level your characters. Start fresh characters by leveling to level 2. Then go into the editor and level up to 70. Then add blood shards, click on highest level adventure and unlock all
    stages. Now my ? Is that if you can also add paragon level at the same time you level up to 70 to. Last time I tried it. It did not work so I went back and gain my first paragon level from the game. Then back into the editor again for the second time. It looks like CKY might fixed it and now you can up your paragon level without acquiring first paragon level from the game. Also set your flag to 1012 not 1024. 1012 unlock all stages everything.

12. CKY

35/47

Console:
    Other
    Did you create a backup?
    every time you load in the editor you should make a backup first.
    so it seems that because you changed your paragon levels from 3 to 9800 and then it corrupted what happens when you set it back to 3?
    I'm not even going to ask if this is an encryption error.

13. Aarondiablo

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You guys all did a fantastic job, thank you. Made things much much more easy.

Does anyone have anything cool they made? other than the generic Russian fast sword? or others.

14. me

merxamcps Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I have ps3, its future program will support save the ps4?

15. CKY

35/47

Console:
    Other
    How many times must it be said?

"only if the ps4 encryption keys are found"..

This is the lat time I'm going to type this.

16. ro

rob415 Newbie
    0/47

I've been using your tutorial to mod items for my new HC character....but the onlything that transfers over to ps4 is the gems...could you help me out? What could I be doing wrong here?

Thanks!

17. CKY

35/47

Console:
    Other
  18. Ti

Tiger2013 Rookie
    20/47

erk=DB7A24EC38BDB45B98CCD7D363EA2AF0C326E65081E063 0CB9AB2D215865878A
    riv=C9205F46F6021697E670F13DFA726212
    pub=A8FD6DB24532D094EFA08BD35C9A72287D905C6B27B42B E4AB925AAF4AFFF34D41EEB54DD128700D
    priv=001AD976FCDE86F5B8F63453EF3A7F94E861975BA3
    ctype=30

OF PUP!

1st 40 bytes are encrypted with aes-256-cbc and the result is used as erk and riv for the next 240 bytes.now that is decrypted through aes-128-ctr and now you can find the location for encrypted sections+hmac key+erk/riv keys
    the rest sections are also encrypted with aes-128-ctr.
    Is this anything that could help with decrypt the key. I found this online....If not then it was worth giving a try.

• Old Old x 1
  19. CKY

35/47

Console:
    Other
    apparently you know nothing about smhabib who posted that 01-30-2014 a year ago and ended the post with and I quote

"enjoy!
    j/k [​IMG]"

the key that you missed is smhabib was just messing around if you read the rest of the comments there are a few that said " wow I had to do a double take when I saw that " knowing that the information is that of a troll..

When I first read that on psx I did the same thing but I also read the J/K part and went you rainbowed unicorn...

20. Aarondiablo

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hmm full of noob questions, Only waste time answering if you have spare time. How do I see these weapons with 10k damage with like one affix that may only have 100% atttack speed. I Have gotten pretty used to the program but I don't see a way to do this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.