new diablo 3 save editor

marcus55 Apr 21, 2014

1. verdugo

verdugo Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    how do I disable the second layer of decryption on bruteforce????

2. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    or just simply delete the "bruteforcesavedata/tools/diablo3" folder inside your bruteforce folder and it will no longer exist :D

3. bo

bon55 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    this is amazin ty

4. Wh

Whiteboii Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How do i inject it back into horizon after im done with everything? i tried everything and not working. im on Xbox by the way.

5. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    go to the op and look for the documentation and how to use with horizion is there for some reason my computer at work wont let me copy and paste the link

6. V4

V4mpyre Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Modifying a weapon or weapon stats both on body, in stash and in inventory does not change the value when the new save is reloaded? Followed all the proticol outlined on your site. I am using xbox. I extract all, load it into your program, edit values, save all, save/rehash/resign once I've replaced all data of the save. I pop it in and get no changes, I know it works to some degree because things like quests/levels and paragons change. If I change an item on hand it changes in the saves picture but once loaded it is not the weapon selected. it reverts back to the original. I'd like some clarification to where I've gone wrong.

7. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    there is a little button called SAVE ITEM CHANGES learn to use it!

8. V4

V4mpyre Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have descovered this through trial and error, thank you. Even when item changes are "saved" using said button the in-game item still reverts back to the original. The item in question I am attempted to modify has an "unbound" property. When the item is loaded in-game it says "item is untradable". The item is a crown/belt/boots.. etc it's not a hellfire ring or something of this description. It's just a rare piece of gear that will not change it's property to be tradable. I've tried, no binding, unknown binding etc. Once saved and following the instructions outlined on the website as listed above your post. The item will not change it's binding. Any help would be appreciated. I can provide screenshots. At this point I wonder if it may have anything to do with the save file itself, maybe since it's an older save the items cannot be traded? I have no idea.. shouldn't be a problem but this is driving me nuts.

9. JK

JKY Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    is there gems in the item?
    if there is and they are marquise you need to set the gems to unbound

10. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Ok how do i explain this in a way that won't confuse everyone.

Binding is done in 1 of 2 ways at the moment.

1. Account Bonded Gems and Crafting Materials
    2. Account Bonded Weapons and Equipment

Method 1 use's what we exposed in the editor to turn it off so those types of items can be made droppable the reason these work are because they can be dropped prior to modding the item your friend just can't pick it up cause its account bond, but by turning these items to No Binding it will allow them to pick it up once dropped on ground.

Method 2 use's something that cannot be exposed and is located on the video games CD itself. Basically the way it works is the game looks at the GBID for the item once it see's the GBID it will go on the CD and located any hidden hard coded stats they may belong to that item. Some items happen to have the "This Item Cannot Be Traded" stat hard coded into it if this is the case there is nothing you can do.

Fortunately in ROS there is something new called "Transmogrify" where you can take a piece of gear and turn it into something different real time in game so you can customize how your character looks in game :D. So this will add some more things for us to play with when it releases.

Transmogrify Preview
    [​IMG]

11. V4

V4mpyre Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you very much for your explaination as this helps me understand quite a bit more. I do have another for you and might save me some effort. I'm attempting to create a new item in the editor, I'd like to create Gem plans but I don't know if I'm doing it correctly. Properties says common, must I change this or will game understand what it is when I load it on to a save? Basically I'm understanding the editor a lot more but still learning, thank you for your patience. Also I assume Achievements are stored server side? No way to add them with this editor like you've done quests?

12. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    yes anything that isn't an equipable item assume it is common automatically. As for achievements we won't be exposing that data we believe in working for that kinda stuff its not hard and must be earned one way or another otherwise why play the game?

13. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    this is what cky feels about the acheivements https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/discussions/544463

14. V4

V4mpyre Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I respect your point of view/opinion. However the tool itself clearly "cheats" and makes some acheivements pop or make them A LOT more attainable with modded gear. I get it, you have the luxury of being idealistic about it.. and I respect that. A bit of realism though is also neccessary. You've already "cheated", I'm the type of person that either cheats all the way or not all. Either way an internet person won't convince you of the flawed logic I see here and the achievements will remained un-mined by you.. oh well. Kind of a waste not having it as an option in an already amazing tool. Having an achievments tab liike your quest tab would be the bread and butter of the flagship tool.

15. Wh

Whiteboii Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Viper how do I inject my file back into horizon after I'm done with everything?

16. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    how many times do i have to say i don't know!? please read the documentation found on the official page.

Documentation Page

17. shinexdiablo

shinexdiablo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    When i go to load the decrypted files it says : Error: Wrong group was ended ...

What do I do !?

nevermind .. i found the buttom

18. JK

JKY Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    whats the difference between the the beta and the 90?

19. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    90 is the latest stable build beta is the newest build we are currently working on and may have bugs due to the project being reworked from scratch in alot of area's to improve how the program looks visually for the most part.

On top the locker system has been implemented into the program allowing for infinite stash space in the program, what this means is if you have items on your save that a friend wants simply take the items he wants place them into your locker and give your friend the bank file for your locker, and you can easily transfer whole sets of items from person to person.

I think alot of you may get confused at first with this locker but its made similar to the inventory or stash tabs only difference is you can gain access to the locker without the need of a save file.

This means you can create items for your save without the need of the save file on your pc then once all items are complete simply transfer items from locker to inventory or stash.

20. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    there is a new version that went live earlier this morning