need some feedback (political stuff)

Timmeh Apr 16, 2014

1. Timmeh

Timmeh Trve Kvlt
    0/47

Drummer
    Console:
    Xbox
    Good Evening guys hopefully you all can help me out here. I am currently working on a paper for a class and the subject is "Should the U.S. get involved in other country's civil wars."​
    now my view is the U.S. should not get involved in other country's civil wars but I need a counter argument(Yes the U.S. should) but I don't have any strong evidence to support that view. So anybody who does think the U.S. should get involved in other country's civil war please post your reason why below. ​
    *note: please keep posts civil no trash talking or anything like that thanks*​

2. KewlMods

KewlMods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well certain aspects of th situation have to come into play. Does the civil war effect any matters besides independence. The cost of men,hours,food,water,medical supplies, ect

How will the us help out is the question.
    positives- Maybe gain some allies through this, because the us doesnt have many friends right now.
    negatives- if the other side is being supported by another country it can lead to drastic things. so its better the us does not join in the fight and keep our matters else where. its up to the country how things take effect.

3. Timmeh

Timmeh Trve Kvlt
    25/47

Drummer
    Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for your feedback :)

I also have to agree with you. As I see it if the country's war poses no threat toward the U.S then we have no business being there. On the other hand if something like the Holocaust were to happen again then of coarse we should jump in and do something about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.