Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved Need help with 360Revolution!

JinxVeilBride Mar 12, 2014

1. Ji

JinxVeilBride Newbie
    85/94

I'm very new to this forum so I'm not entirely sure what to do with this or if it's already been posted (although I dug around in the 'Resolved Issues' folder and couldn't find anything related to my problem). Apologies if anything to do with this post is incorrectly formatted.

I downloaded 360Revolution yesterday evening after my friend recommended it to me, but I can't get it to work with any of my games.

I've inserted my USB into my laptop, and opened it in Revolution. I extracted the Minecraft save I needed, and put it in my 'Downloads' folder.

But when I went to "Minecraft" on the Gamesave Modding Tools, and I tried to open my Minecraft save file I just extracted, there's nothing there.

I tried it with a few other games, but no luck.

I went back to my files, and the files I extracted are definitely saved in the folders, but when I try to access them from Revolution, the folders are empty.

I tried to copy the shortcut of one of the save files and then paste it and open it through Revolution, but when I paste the shortcut into the folder, it just disappears/deletes itself. On the few times I've been able to quickly open it, Revolution stops responding and freezes before shutting down.

I've tried using Google, these forums and asking around about similar problems, but nobody seems to have had trouble with this before. I can't be the only one with this problem. Does anybody have any advice on how to fix this? I'd really like to use the application.

2. AAW

AAW Developer XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Can you post your Computer Information?

Operating System?
    32/64 Bit?
    .Net Frameworks Installed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.