Need Help Please Issue with Titanfall//Season Pass Content Possibly Region Locked Help PLZ

DellBoy Aug 27, 2014

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Console:
    Xbox
    A friend of mine has created a new xbox360 profile online and purchased Titanfall Season pass and then given me the account and set the season pass in download queue.

So basically the season pass downloads first time on my console given me the season pass for ever.

All has gone well although 1 issue. As you know season pass content has to be downloaded through said game.
    Well I started the game with my profile and all was good it said I have the season pass and two map packs are available Titanfall Expedition and Titanfall Fronties Edge to download.

So I selected the first one Expedition and that download 100% fine but the frontiers edge ges to 1% then back down to 0% and then a message pops up "can't download this item"

I have tried re freshing, deleting cache and tried to download it through account history even tried on the original gamertag it was purchased on but still always 0% and same message.

I also tried deleting all Titanfall data TU everything and tried again from fresh still no go on the Frontiers Edge

So I'm thinking either the first map pack had no region lock but for some reason they decided to but a region lock on the second one (although as far as I remember Titanfall only released on a Region Free disc so humm?)

There is no space issues or download issues on my end at all I redownloaded the first map pack in less than 1 min

All I can think is that someone who I know trusted would recover the GT on there USA console and see if it downloads if it does possibly upload it to mediafire or something its only 700mb

Or at least someone tell me why this is because I've gone through everything for rectify this.

As I said the season pass and first map pack downloaded 100% no issues just for some reason Frontier's Edge will not DL

Any idea's or help please.......

2. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

Try adding it online via the MS store if its map packs via a season pass there usually on there also like the cod ones.

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorted Issue Must of just been a issue with M$ as it downloaded fine today